Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wonder how it feels????

Wonder how it feels????

Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wonder how it feels????

Tonight i have just came back from a leaving do for my best friends who are leaving for Brisbane this thursday. Even though me, my partner and son are at this very moment goin thru the motions to get over to Australia, i never thought it would be this hard for anyone.

I am now filled with absolute sadness that I will not see them again until I get to Australia (if i get to Oz) and this gets me thinkin about my family and my friends in Scotland. Past few nights i have found myself not being able to sleep as i am thinkin about them goin which in turn leads me to thinking about us going and to be honest my head is spinning!!!

The family im speakin about made our life so much better when we moved from Scotland down to Surrey and have always been there for us from when we met them. I know im goin to be pretty lost without them. It gets me thinkin about how my mum/dad, his mum/dad and the rest of our brothers and sisters and goin to feel about us moving and im starting to feel a bit guilty because so far we have only thot about us moving and makin life better for ourselves. Maybe we were being selfish? i just dont know!

So far we have been pretty excited and are still patiently waiting on our reply from TRA and I pray with all my heart that they say "yes". Hopefully we will be in Brisbane this time next year!!

I just thought id put this thread on here as ive been feeling a bit down as there leaving date has been getting closer and closer and it really does get you thinkin about your own situation!! lol (maybe im just a sad scottish wimp) lol.

I know that they look at this forum so I would just like to wish them all the best. To Sean, Laura and Brandon, Good luck, all our love and we will miss you lots. xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS- Hope to see you lot soon xx