Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Won The Lottery But still Going

Won The Lottery But still Going

Old May 3rd 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all
Default Won The Lottery But still Going

Just wondering about how commited people are IF you won
a jackpot or A life changing amount would you still go AND Emigrate
or stay in your comfort or should i say Very Comfort zone or is
it just about Lifestyle
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:00 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Won The Lottery But still Going

Originally Posted by stariston
it just about Lifestyle
If I won the lottery I would still be going.....lifestyle it is! If it doesn't work out....tough luck at least we've tried it...you know...better regret the things you've done than the things you didn't do.....it's all in my signature! And you...what would you do?

Miranda
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tum
If I won the lottery I would still be going.....lifestyle it is! If it doesn't work out....tough luck at least we've tried it...you know...better regret the things you've done than the things you didn't do.....it's all in my signature! And you...what would you do?

Miranda
totaly agree woulnt make one bit of difference to me
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Go for definate, if you were loaded it wouldn't be an issue to fly back and forth first class every few months to see family and friends...maybe I should go and buy a lotto ticket for tonight's draw
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

The only difference it would make to us is we would take longer to travel there, plenty of stop offs and it would be First Class all the way
OH won on the Euro millions last night but I don't think the £19 will go very far
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:10 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CharleneG
The only difference it would make to us is we would take longer to travel there, plenty of stop offs and it would be First Class all the way
OH won on the Euro millions last night but I don't think the £19 will go very far
It's a start
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

We have asked ourselves this question many time and our answer will always be the same ...... We'd stay!!!! If you won the lotto you could have the best of both worlds. 6 months in UK/Ireland the other 6 months traveling!!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm
tum
destination Cairns

Originally Posted by Mairead
We have asked ourselves this question many time and our answer will always be the same ...... We'd stay!!!! If you won the lotto you could have the best of both worlds. 6 months in UK/Ireland the other 6 months traveling!!!
That's a good one too, although with kids it won't be that easy. But if it was just me and OH this could be an option too
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

it just about Lifestyle
Would be on the next flight
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Ms_Fi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
As Sallyclaire said - we'd be on the next flight! Seriously though, winning the lottery would just bring our plans forward they wouldn't change them. Although we'd do things a little differently once we actually arrived.
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Same here! First available flight, then trundle off out of Aus for a week or two to somewhere idyllic for when visa would be granted.
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ms_Fi
As Sallyclaire said - we'd be on the next flight! Seriously though, winning the lottery would just bring our plans forward they wouldn't change them. Although we'd do things a little differently once we actually arrived.
Oh yes indeed! Much less stress if money is not one of your worries
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe no more winters half year in aus and half year in UK
sounds just the ticket
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

brissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nicebrissyboyds is just really nice

it just about Lifestyle
I'd be on the first available flight and not be worrying about how much we can sell the house for.
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future
Default `

it just about Lifestyle

If we won the lottery we would be there even faster lol, the only difference would be the land and the house we would be builiding, would be alot bigger and we wouldnt have to worry about selling here in the UK, if only eh!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.