Blokes no longer need back of Bourke
Old Dec 12th 2003, 9:25 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Women do not need men in the outback

Originally posted by bondipom
Blokes no longer need back of Bourke
This is the same as what my mother told me

The trouble with males, Professor Shine points out, is that they cannot reproduce themselves independently, they consume scarce food and they perpetuate maleness in a population through sex. Females invest heavily in creating eggs, whereas "males are just coming along as parasites and throwing their genes into the mix".

Old Dec 12th 2003, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women do not need men in the outback

Originally posted by Jirrupin
This is the same as what my mother told me

The trouble with males, Professor Shine points out, is that they cannot reproduce themselves independently, they consume scarce food and they perpetuate maleness in a population through sex. Females invest heavily in creating eggs, whereas "males are just coming along as parasites and throwing their genes into the mix".

Reminds me of that classic riposte to the chat-up line 'how do you like your eggs in the morning?'

Unfertilised!

OzTennis