Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

women and chocolate

women and chocolate

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:28 pm
WBB

Default women and chocolate

i just asked my bird for a spoonfull of the vieneta she was eating, you would think i was taking the air from her lungs.

what is it with you women?

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:32 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

My antipodean lady has discovered Tim-Tams in Tescos. She's obsessed and as I pass Tesco on my way home from work buying a packet buys a lot of favours!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:33 pm
Badge

Default Re: women and chocolate

lol

can you get Vienetta in Aussie?

Badge

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i just asked my bird for a spoonfull of the vieneta she was eating, you would think i was taking the air from her lungs.

No this woman! don't eat the stuff! but try and take my last hobnob and you'd know all about it!

Old Dec 16th 2003, 10:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

a woman and her vienneta are seldom parted....dont you know anything?????

sue

ps they are on b.o.g.o.f. in sainsburys - you could buy her one then eat the free one yourself!!! (thats if she didnt find it first!!)
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:00 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
a woman and her vienneta are seldom parted....dont you know anything?????

sue

ps they are on b.o.g.o.f. in sainsburys - you could buy her one then eat the free one yourself!!! (thats if she didnt find it first!!)
we are going to do our "xmas shop" this weekend and that sounds like a mighty good plan, there will be so much chocolate here though im sure we will both be sick of it.

Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

we are going to do our "xmas shop" this weekend and that sounds like a mighty good plan, there will be so much chocolate here though im sure we will both be sick of it.

nah...!!! you can never have too much!!!

Old Dec 17th 2003, 12:19 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by badgersmount
lol

can you get Vienetta in Aussie?

Badge
Yes, you can

Old Dec 17th 2003, 9:05 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone mention chocolate??????????

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm