British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Wombat42 - has gone!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/wombat42-has-gone-329546/)

merlotsmum Oct 4th 2005 4:19 pm

Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

Mate I know we have won the ashes and I know we have had a few heated debates in the past but you are the last person I thought would ask to leave!!!

I wish you all the best whatever.

MM

Nicky & Dave Oct 4th 2005 4:27 pm

Re: Wombat42 - has gone!!!!

I liked Wombat - it would be a shame if he's gone for good. I see Professional Princess's (sure I've put the ' in the wrong place on that) account has been deleted too???

What's going on?

Nicky

DIMO8 Oct 4th 2005 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I liked Wombat - it would be a shame if he's gone for good. I see Professional Princess's (sure I've put the ' in the wrong place on that) account has been deleted too???

What's going on?

Nicky

PP is now back though..........:)

Nicky & Dave Oct 4th 2005 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by DIMO8

Phew! Thank Goodness. Losing PP would be like the Queen abdicating!

Nicky

DIMO8 Oct 4th 2005 4:35 pm

Phew! Thank Goodness. Losing PP would be like the Queen abdicating!

Nicky

She i bigger and better than ever....have you checked out her blog....so funny !!

CaliforniaBride Oct 4th 2005 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by DIMO8

How does that work? I see some people's accounts deleted and then they are back.

DIMO8 Oct 4th 2005 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
How does that work? I see some people's accounts deleted and then they are back.

I presume they just get in touch with Paul or Sue...i really dont Know!

DollyDaydream Oct 4th 2005 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Mate I know we have won the ashes and I know we have had a few heated debates in the past but you are the last person I thought would ask to leave!!!

MM

Any idea why???? :confused:

D D

jond Oct 4th 2005 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Any idea why???? :confused:

D D

He just couldn't stand losing the Ashes :D

bridiej Oct 4th 2005 7:09 pm

I liked Wombat too... :(

Cheetah7 Oct 4th 2005 7:50 pm

If Wombat has gone then it is indeed a sad day for all.

I loved the way Wombat would appear to give the whingers a bashing.

Wombat, everyone likes you for your humour and who you are.

Please come back.

If you dont, I shall eat my cat.

Rooksie Oct 4th 2005 8:26 pm

I gave wombat an Oscar. cant believe he has gone :( oh poop :(

Cheetah7 Oct 4th 2005 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
I gave wombat an Oscar. cant believe he has gone :( oh poop :(

But why has he gone?

I want my Wombat back. :(

eatstatic Oct 4th 2005 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
But why has he gone?

I want my Wombat back. :(

Why do you need wombat42?

Just repeat 100 times

UK is polluted, congested, miserable and cold (although I have never been there)

Australia is the best country in the world (although I have never left its borders)

There you go, put it as your signature and you will never miss the wit that exemplifies all that is good about Oz again.

Del Boy Oct 4th 2005 11:27 pm

MM

Maybe the recent spate of croc attacks knocked his argument about the risks of being hurt by the wildlife on the head :D That and the ashes....too much for the aussie "sense of humour to bear".

andrew63 Oct 5th 2005 12:02 am

Lots of regulars have disappeared.
Maybe it was the administrator's doing after their warning that members with duplicate accounts would be deleted.
Couldn't imagine Wombat42 creating an alter ego to argue with or to agree with!

Andrew

Hels Oct 5th 2005 12:08 am

Originally Posted by andrew63
Lots of regulars have disappeared.
Maybe it was the administrator's doing after their warning that members with duplicate accounts would be deleted.
Couldn't imagine Wombat42 creating an alter ego to argue with or to agree with!

Andrew

Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same???? :confused:

Ahhhh the old Mulitple Personality thing coming into play again!! :D

Nicky & Dave Oct 5th 2005 9:22 am

If you dont, I shall eat my cat.

I think it's more likely you'd rather saw off and eat your leg (without the cast) than eat your beloved Gordon! Am I right or am I right? :D

Nicky

merlotsmum Oct 5th 2005 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by Hels

Ahhhh the old Mulitple Personality thing coming into play again!! :D

:D :D

possoms Oct 5th 2005 7:15 pm

MM

Noooo I nominated him for an oscar too COME BACK WOMBAT42 :(

Cheetah7 Oct 5th 2005 7:49 pm

I think it's more likely you'd rather saw off and eat your leg (without the cast) than eat your beloved Gordon! Am I right or am I right? :D

Nicky

Gordon has this trick Nicky. When I have my books on my knee doing homework, he uses his front paws to dig away the books.

Tonight I had this big heavy psychology book on my lap and thought he would never be able to dig it up.

He dug it and dug it, pushed it off my knee, parked his fat ginger bottom on me, used his front paws to knead my knockers and then dribble down me purring heavily.

I have not done alot of work. He is asleep beside me but you can bet your life, when the books come out, he will dig for Britain.

but I do love him.

charlie brown Oct 5th 2005 7:58 pm

Gordon has this trick Nicky. When I have my books on my knee doing homework, he uses his front paws to dig away the books.

Tonight I had this big heavy psychology book on my lap and thought he would never be able to dig it up.

He dug it and dug it, pushed it off my knee, parked his fat ginger bottom on me, used his front paws to knead my knockers and then dribble down me purring heavily.

I have not done alot of work. He is asleep beside me but you can bet your life, when the books come out, he will dig for Britain.

but I do love him.

do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here:D :cool: :scared:

jond Oct 5th 2005 8:00 pm

[QUOTE=Hels]Perhaps Wombat and Eatstatic are really one and the same???? :confused:

I hope the Eatstatic has not gone as well, I love reading his posts :rolleyes: he is one of the poorest trolls on here, I love the way he starts an argument but can't back it up :D

Perthforme Oct 5th 2005 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by charlie brown
do you think he has come to the UK for a holiday , to see for him self how cold it is here:D :cool: :scared:

Just spat more beer over my lap top :D

Cheetah7 Oct 5th 2005 8:01 pm

We shall hunt down the wombat and bring him back where he belongs.

eatstatic Oct 5th 2005 11:37 pm

[QUOTE=jond]

Originally Posted by Hels

I hope the Eatstatic has not gone as well, I love reading his posts :rolleyes: he is one of the poorest trolls on here, I love the way he starts an argument but can't back it up :D

Dont wish to dissapoint, still haunting this treasure chest of uninformed souls.

Heres one for you.

Oz is crap, boring, only for those who cant hack it in the motherland.

You are all deluded, stupid, brainwashed and pathetic.

DIMIA are laughing, counting you hard earned sterling and spitting on your apllications as we speak.

PS If I was Womabat42 and gave simailar shit to the likes of me you would be cheering, so shut it you stupid hypocritical sheep.

G Night

phoenixinoz Oct 5th 2005 11:50 pm

He's gone to work in UK. See post # 21;) :D

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=329813&page=2

jond Oct 6th 2005 7:51 am

[QUOTE=eatstatic]

Originally Posted by jond

Dont wish to dissapoint, still haunting this treasure chest of uninformed souls.

Heres one for you.

Oz is crap, boring, only for those who cant hack it in the motherland.

You are all deluded, stupid, brainwashed and pathetic.

DIMIA are laughing, counting you hard earned sterling and spitting on your apllications as we speak.

PS If I was Womabat42 and gave simailar shit to the likes of me you would be cheering, so shut it you stupid hypocritical sheep.

G Night

I can see that you are not in a good mood, I bet you were fun to go out with last night, looking at the amount of spelling mistakes maybe you had a little too much to drink.

Sorry to disappoint you but I for one am not either deluded, stupid, brainwashed or pathetic. I can hack it here and I am quite successful at what I do, maybe it is you that can't hack it and that is why you like to try and wind people up, albeit not very well.