Wollongong area

Old May 1st 2008, 4:52 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wollongong area

Hi all

Been over here 4 months, me wife teenage daughter and 9 y/o son

Living in the north of Wollongong near Fairy Meadows and wondering if anyone in a similar area n circumstance fancies meeting up.

Hope to hear soon

Steve, Sandra millie & Nat
Old May 18th 2008, 10:31 am
Just Joined

opotiki58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wollongong area

Hi Steve, Sandra

We live in Albion Park ,been here four months, in a rental at moment were giong to head to Fairy Meadiw but ended up here, have two teenagers, boy of 19 and girl of 14, who have settled in very well, Paul (my husband has a job) but me a no go area, I think I may have to go to Sydney for a job, if you fancy a natter and a cuppa or beer lets me know, we orignally from Norfolk.

Cheers

Nadine
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by opotiki58
Hi Steve, Sandra

We live in Albion Park ,been here four months, in a rental at moment were giong to head to Fairy Meadiw but ended up here, have two teenagers, boy of 19 and girl of 14, who have settled in very well, Paul (my husband has a job) but me a no go area, I think I may have to go to Sydney for a job, if you fancy a natter and a cuppa or beer lets me know, we orignally from Norfolk.

Cheers

Nadine
Hi Nadine, sorry I've not replied til now. A cuppa or a beer sounds fantastic. Will keep in touch and get together soon , would be great to put a face to a name on here.

Take care

Steve
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:27 am
Just Joined

theresansw is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve and family,
Hope you have all settled in, just joined so only just read your message. We moved here Feb, previously lived in WA for 18 mths having left UK Sept 2006. We have 13 yr old and 9yr old daughters. Still settling in and looking forward to summer to enjoy lifestyle and use the pool!

We would be happy to meet up with other new families to share experiences and any advice/tips!

Theresa, Geoff, Katie n Lucy
Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

Hi ya

That time has shot by been closer to 9 months for us now, would be great for us to meet up. the boys footie season drew to a close this saturday so Saturdays a pretty much free for us now (unless he does cricket) so let's get something arranged, I'll pm you my mobile number

Cheers

Steve
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:47 am
Just Joined

theresansw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Hi ya

That time has shot by been closer to 9 months for us now, would be great for us to meet up. the boys footie season drew to a close this saturday so Saturdays a pretty much free for us now (unless he does cricket) so let's get something arranged, I'll pm you my mobile number

Cheers

Steve
Hi I can not open my private message box is there another way of getting intouch with each other