Wikiposts

Wolf Creek

Old Sep 20th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Wolf Creek

Hi

I went and saw Wolf Creek last night...

OMG!! It is brutal. I thought my partner was actually going to leave the cinema at one point (mind you, I didnt tell her what we were going to see - and I'm bloody glad it wasnt a first date or the relationship would be over). I am so glad I have already done the whole backpacking through the outback thing.

If you havent seen it, then prepare yourself for the best horror film in ages.

And just remember "Head on a stick"!!

Enjoy!!

SS
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Wolf Creek

Eewwwggh I don't want to see that My husband wants to go and see it, he's been trying to tell me it's only mild violence Sounds to gory for me
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

For all of us Australia lovers, it has to be seen - if only to dispel the myth that everyone in the outback runs around after emus, snakes and crocodiles like Steve "Here's a snake lying peacefully up a tree but I'm gonna antagonise it and piss it right off for the cameras" Irwin!!

S
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:13 pm
aussie73

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi

OMG!! It is brutal. I thought my partner was actually going to leave the cinema at one point (mind you, I didnt tell her what we were going to see - and I'm bloody glad it wasnt a first date or the relationship would be over). I am so glad I have already done the whole backpacking through the outback thing.

Enjoy!!

SS
The OZ tourism commission was complaining about the film saying it would give people overseas the wrong impression of OZ.

Last edited by aussie73; Sep 20th 2005 at 7:18 pm.

Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

margoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aussie73
The OZ tourism commission was complaining about the film saying it would give people overseas the wrong impression of OZ.

I saw it a few weeks ago and was quite shocked too. I'm usually not so sensitive but I wasn't prepared for that level of violence (exactly: 'head on a stick'... )

We arrived last week and went Bushcamping in the Flinders... Well I have done that before, but I have to say I wasn't as relaxed this time Hope this movie hasn't ruined the fun forever :scared:
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by margoo
I saw it a few weeks ago and was quite shocked too. I'm usually not so sensitive but I wasn't prepared for that level of violence (exactly: 'head on a stick'... )

We arrived last week and went Bushcamping in the Flinders... Well I have done that before, but I have to say I wasn't as relaxed this time Hope this movie hasn't ruined the fun forever :scared:

Haha..I'm sure you'll be fine

SS
Old Nov 14th 2005, 2:22 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

There's no chance of me ever seeing it. Have heard of to many people(who are usually fine with horror/gore) that felt sick.

Interesting fact(well, a friend told me...):

The film was made with(sponsored? by) the South Australian tourism commission, but they set it in Western Australia.....

Also worried about The Proposition. Have heard that's pretty violent too....

Still, they're both said to be really good movies...
Old Nov 14th 2005, 2:27 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Will they show it in the UK? I'm intrigued.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 3:09 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

It was released in the UK on the 16th Sept apparently.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by claire edwards
It was released in the UK on the 16th Sept apparently.
Yeo - it's been and gone in the cinemas, but it's out on DVD on January 16th.

SS
Old Nov 14th 2005, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

It's more about that filth Ivan Milat, than the recent Joanne lees thing.

Sub Humans like that filth from NSW, only come around about once every 25 years or so.

Normally I'm against the death penalty, and I think unless one is capable of carrying out the sentance themselves, then most should be. However with subhumans like Milat, I would have gladly pulled the lever.

I dont think I'll be watching this movie reading the news reports were bad enough.
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Cant wait....Love a really good horror. My local cinema is not showing it yet though(or maybe it has been and gone)

Hi

Enjoy!!

SS
Old Nov 14th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Yeo - it's been and gone in the cinemas, but it's out on DVD on January 16th.

SS
Oh....Just seen this. It has gone
Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

We watched this film at home last Friday night after a dodgy geezer at work lent us a snide copy, we both shit ourselves and locked every door and window before going to bed and we still did not sleep well.
Best horror since Blair Witch for me. :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
We watched this film at home last Friday night after a dodgy geezer at work lent us a snide copy, we both shit ourselves and locked every door and window before going to bed and we still did not sleep well.
Best horror since Blair Witch for me. :scared:
Yep - it's a cracker....and the cinematography is great as well. Am looking forward to the DVD extras.

SS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.