Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Woke up this morning ...........

Woke up this morning ...........

Old May 15th 2005, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Woke up this morning ...........

looked out the window, and thought I was dreaming!

I thought I WAS in Australia cos the sun was belting down, and all this agg to get there, well it really never happened!

Then rubbed my eyes, and see the neighbour in the garden watering their Mongolia's (whatever their called!), and realised, I AM dreaming, I'm still in Sunny Watford!

Oh well ....lol

Lovely day tho .......... are ALL gonna be like this from now on I wonder
Old May 15th 2005, 12:21 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Woke up this morning ...........

It's nice here too, let's hope it lasts!
Old May 15th 2005, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bridiej
It's nice here too, let's hope it lasts!
Yeah, till the end of the day at least! ...lol
Old May 15th 2005, 1:13 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Yeah, till the end of the day at least! ...lol
I am also bathed in sunshine and am making the most of it by sorting out the back garden. We have clay soil and underneath all my bluebells the ground is still wet. So I have ripped them all out and left it to dry a bit while I have lunch, and check expats (of course!), and now I am going to go and put in the bedding plants I have been waiting a week to get in.

Get out there and get some sun while you can you guys.

Oh, Bridiej - how is Holly?

Shirley
Old May 15th 2005, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I am also bathed in sunshine and am making the most of it by sorting out the back garden. We have clay soil and underneath all my bluebells the ground is still wet. So I have ripped them all out and left it to dry a bit while I have lunch, and check expats (of course!), and now I am going to go and put in the bedding plants I have been waiting a week to get in.

Get out there and get some sun while you can you guys.

Oh, Bridiej - how is Holly?

Shirley
Yeah lovely. Just back from a long walk with partner and mutley, lovely day! ......... such clear blue skies!!!

I'm contemplating fixing a few fence panels that have needed doin for wayyy too long, but might just go sit by me pond and listen to the waterfall, 'pretend' I am by the beach! .....rofl ............. yeah right!
Old May 15th 2005, 5:41 pm
Professional Princess

Everyday is sunny for me as long as I know my mum is OK.

Old May 15th 2005, 5:46 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Yeah lovely. Just back from a long walk with partner and mutley, lovely day! ......... such clear blue skies!!!

I'm contemplating fixing a few fence panels that have needed doin for wayyy too long, but might just go sit by me pond and listen to the waterfall, 'pretend' I am by the beach! .....rofl ............. yeah right!
I'm loving the weather right now. It's still a little chilly, but it puts a spring in your step if you wake up with the sun shining in your window.

I can't spend any time in it as i'm currently packing, but the journeys to work means I can soak up the lovely sight of the spring blossom on the trees....

Damn, and I wanted the weather to be really rubbish before I leave so I could say "see ya suckers - I'm off to the beach!"
Old May 15th 2005, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

am also loving the weather - and it reminds me of how much I am looking 4wd to a better climate down under.

BRING IT ON!!
Old May 15th 2005, 6:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
am also loving the weather - and it reminds me of how much I am looking 4wd to a better climate down under.

BRING IT ON!!
Can we all wish for the same weather tomorrow please. Estate Agent wants to come round and take more piccies of the garden with the sun shining. Have just spent a fortune on plants, grass is mowed, patio swept, crap table covered with crap but new and clean pvc tablecloth. Even the rabbits have had a spring clean!
Old May 15th 2005, 6:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

looked out the window, and thought I was dreaming!

I thought I WAS in Australia cos the sun was belting down, and all this agg to get there, well it really never happened!
Then you went outside and realised that despite the sunshine, it's only about 12°C outside? Brrrrr. Well, that was the case here anyway.
Old May 15th 2005, 6:37 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
Then you went outside and realised that despite the sunshine, it's only about 12°C outside? Brrrrr. Well, that was the case here anyway.
Its been 17 oc in glasgow today so pretty warm for May - i'm a little sunburned after an hour long walk in Mudock Country park with the dog - it was lovely!

Can't wait for more of this in Brisbane!!!!!!!!

Lynn
Old May 15th 2005, 6:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Its been 17 oc in glasgow today so pretty warm for May - i'm a little sunburned after an hour long walk in Mudock Country park with the dog - it was lovely!
Pretty chilly here in NE England. Went out for a drive earlier and laughed at all the buffoons attempting to surf in the toilet that is the North Sea
Old May 15th 2005, 6:42 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Been lovely here in sunny Reading. Sat outside the pub with mates for a few hours, then polished of a bottle of wine in the garden. I am really going to miss days like this! Thankfully they dont happen too often! (the weather that is)
Old May 15th 2005, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Don't know what the temp was today, but it was warmy hot at times (warmy hot ?!!? ...lol). Been lurvly, real nice and not much of them sky sheep about

It seems to have lasted all day, altho now it's setting, the chill is back

Good tho while it lasted, bring on tomorrow!
Old May 15th 2005, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

Watford

TODAY'S WEATHER
Clear spells

Today's high 18°C
Today's low 7°C

I guessed about 70 odd earlier today, so wasn't far out.

Tomorrow the forecast is cloudy & 15C

Typical, just don't seem to ever get 2 days on the bounce! altho they HAVE been wrong b4 ?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.