Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:18 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Hey jskogsta,
How are things and how about preparations...?
Hope you are all set to start... not driking butt for the Journey...

Hope your Journey is a Pleasant Experience.
I Wish you and your family Best wishes for the New Chapter in the Book LIFE.

Have a Safe Journey
Take care.
- Muks
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:27 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

jskogsta - are you off soon??? Millions of thanks for the relocation agent details - have been very impressed and I think I may be starting a stampede in her direction!!!

All the best of luck and please let us know how the next few weeks/months go - hopefully see you THAT side of the world in early 2006!!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 6:19 am

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Default Re: Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Originally Posted by floss
jskogsta - are you off soon??? Millions of thanks for the relocation agent details - have been very impressed and I think I may be starting a stampede in her direction!!!

All the best of luck and please let us know how the next few weeks/months go - hopefully see you THAT side of the world in early 2006!!
I think hes left... no he must have packed his home PC...
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:09 pm

Thumbs up Re: Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Thanks Traceyd for that little Karma
I will be needing those since have have booked my flight to Melb for 03July 2005
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Hey jskogsta,
How are things and how about preparations...?
Hope you are all set to start... not driking butt for the Journey...

Hope your Journey is a Pleasant Experience.
I Wish you and your family Best wishes for the New Chapter in the Book LIFE.

Have a Safe Journey
Take care.
- Muks
Hey! Well ... things are hellish here I must say. The house is in shambles .. the kids barely have stuff to play with .. no sofa, no tv..... and starting to get a cold, but besides that we are completely stoked on the fact that we are leaving on saturday. Holy moses .. can't really believe that it is time, my friend .. hope to see you there soon too now!

Take care you too!

Will drop you a note when we're there .. that's for sure!

/Jørgen
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

Yeah! We're flying out on Saturday! BA 017 flight to Melbourne from Heathrow .. jeeez, must say that it is quite scary! Driver booked who will get us organised to Mornington for the vacation spot we've rented for a few weeks.

.. and the agent will meet ut there. She's organised everything .. childcare visits, interviews, drivers lessons for the wife .. to get her acustomed to driving on the wrong (!) side of the road ... house viewing .. going for a few coffees and all .. going to be a few busy days ..

I've been very happy with the service they provide. Not the cheapest, but way more service minded and attentive than I thought beforehand. No hessitations on recommending her ..

Yeah! Be sure to drop me/us a note when you get down here... you know we have to get those meets organised, right! We're just holding the area in anticipation for your arrival!

Cheers!

/Jørgen
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pandya_m
I think hes left... no he must have packed his home PC...
Hehe! Nah .. I've actually come home for the night .. 00:14 and I am sitting on the floow with the laptop in front of me in utter darkness... no furniture, just boxes around ..

Still one day to go .. and cannot be without email for a day ... (I am addicted!)

.. so probably mesage you lot tomorrow as well!

/Jørgen
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:58 pm

Thumbs up Re: Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Originally Posted by jskogsta
Hehe! Nah .. I've actually come home for the night .. 00:14 and I am sitting on the floow with the laptop in front of me in utter darkness... no furniture, just boxes around ..

Still one day to go .. and cannot be without email for a day ... (I am addicted!)

.. so probably mesage you lot tomorrow as well!

/Jørgen
CountDown Began:
Goooooooooooooooooooooo..
Rocket Lauched...
(Safe Landing)
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:59 pm

Talking Re: Wishes: jskogsta for the Journey

Originally Posted by jskogsta
Hey! Well ... things are hellish here I must say. The house is in shambles .. the kids barely have stuff to play with .. no sofa, no tv..... and starting to get a cold, but besides that we are completely stoked on the fact that we are leaving on saturday. Holy moses .. can't really believe that it is time, my friend ..
/Jørgen
THIS TOO SHALL PASS