Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Winters in Perth - what is the weather like?

Winters in Perth - what is the weather like?

Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:13 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winters in Perth - what is the weather like?

Hi
So what is the weather like in Perth during the Australian winter? What about Brisbane?
Thanks
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:01 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Winters in Perth - what is the weather like?

Originally Posted by Vernons
Hi
So what is the weather like in Perth during the Australian winter? What about Brisbane?
Thanks
Dear Mr & Mrs Vernon,

Whilst one can see that you are extremely torn between Perth and Brisbane, may one respectfully request that one uses one's search function www.google.com.au to request information on such basic questions?

No, seriously guys, I have noticed over the past few days that you have been asking a stream of very basic questions to which you havent been getting a huge response.

Just a suggestion; try searching the forums first for your answers, I categorically guarantee that the questions you are asking have been done to death and that you WILL find your answers!

Good luck with your decision, we too were in teh same boat once. We plumped for WA - the nicer climate swung it eventually!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:11 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Dear Mr & Mrs Vernon,

Whilst one can see that you are extremely torn between Perth and Brisbane, may one respectfully request that one uses one's search function www.google.com.au to request information on such basic questions?

No, seriously guys, I have noticed over the past few days that you have been asking a stream of very basic questions to which you havent been getting a huge response.

Just a suggestion; try searching the forums first for your answers, I categorically guarantee that the questions you are asking have been done to death and that you WILL find your answers!

Good luck with your decision, we too were in teh same boat once. We plumped for WA - the nicer climate swung it eventually!

Sorry to be bothering you. I have actually had quite a lot of really helpful posts recently from people who are kind enough to help. So to all those people who have replied to me I thank you for not telling me to use the search function. It is those of you who reply and are lovely that ease our concerns and I really do want to say a big thank you. So if it is okay with you I will post what ever I like on this forum to those helpful people out there who don't have a problem sharing their thoughts, opinions and experiences!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:33 pm

Sorry to be bothering you. I have actually had quite a lot of really helpful posts recently from people who are kind enough to help. So to all those people who have replied to me I thank you for not telling me to use the search function. It is those of you who reply and are lovely that ease our concerns and I really do want to say a big thank you. So if it is okay with you I will post what ever I like on this forum to those helpful people out there who don't have a problem sharing their thoughts, opinions and experiences!
Don't be so tetchy...........

I made a 'useful' and 'helpful' suggestion IMHO!!!!!

Sorry for trying to be 'helpful'!

FWIW you will find answers to your Q's far quicker if you SEARCH the forum first before asking!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Visted Brisbane in August.Every day was like a nice English summers day.
Perfect.
Can't say I'd like it in summer!!!!!!!!!!Toooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:34 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Don't be so tetchy...........

I made a 'useful' and 'helpful' suggestion IMHO!!!!!

Sorry for trying to be 'helpful'!

FWIW you will find answers to your Q's far quicker if you SEARCH the forum first before asking!

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:40 pm

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:49 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:52 pm

Get over it man!
In my part of the world, good advice is greatfully recieved......
My sincerest apologies for trying to help you and I hope other 'helpful' posters are taking note for future reference!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:52 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Get over it man!
In my part of the world, good advice is greatfully recieved......
Ease up, I'm sure we have all asked stupid questions before, let it go FFS
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by russmcp
Funny how I only ever hear from you when there's a dig to be made at someone isn't it!
Did you say you were a cop?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:55 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Originally Posted by russmcp
Like I said earlier I am deeply sorry if I have offended you. I just thought this was a friendly site where we could all ask questions, help one another out and maybe meet a few friends along the way.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:58 pm

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said earlier I am deeply sorry if I have offended you. I just thought this was a friendly site where we could all ask questions, help one another out and maybe meet a few friends along the way.
Vernons I wasn't having a pop at you, ask what you like, and if others think its a stupid question and get techty with you then thats there problem, carry on. If you thought I was getting arsey with you then I appologise
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:58 pm

I just thought this was a friendly site where we could all ask questions, help one another out and maybe meet a few friends along the way.
You're quite right, it is just that!!!
May I suggest you remember that the next time someone trys to offer you some helpful advice?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:59 pm

Funny how I only ever hear from you when there's a dig to be made at someone isn't it!
Did you say you were a cop?
Don't think I have gone out of my way to make a dig at you, couple of posts have got peoples backs up. You're meant to be all nice and fluffy as you said the old rob and caz became bitter or somthing like that.

I am a copper yeah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.