Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm

Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm

Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm

Im getting a bit tired of the organising the friday night meets i do once a month (especially as i have work the day after every time now and i can only get there after 8pm) so im going to try to shake em up a bit and do different days/venues

With Dannys help (ukecadet) we are going to try to organise a cultural visit to Williamstown and to show you easties what you are missing out on.(see pictures below)

Theres plenty of bars and lovely views of the city and tree lined streets.
kicking off at the junction hotel, newport next to the station at 1pm
To get the from city, take the werribee line to newport, change on to the williamstown train and get off at the next stop

Before the pub crawl there is Newport Festival if anyone wants to have a look here is the website http://home.vicnet.net.au/~nffc/festival.html its a bit folkey and looks a good laugh.

So Far we have

Mr Anderson (alan)
Rob n Dave
Ukecadet (danny)
Margaret3
Shazmac(sharon and stew)

Ive done it late enough to have a lie in, early enough to have a fry up before hand and early enough for people to sleep it off before work on monday.

Who else is up ferret?

Al
Attached Thumbnails Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm-willy-nelson-place.jpg   Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm-willy-marina.jpg   Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm-williamstown-view-city.jpg   Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm-willy-beach-not-.jpg  

Last edited by Buzzy--Bee; Jul 1st 2008 at 9:50 pm. Reason: at request of OP
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:10 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm

I'll come if I get to have a pina colada on the beach in the last photo!

Buzzy
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

djamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant futuredjamesburgess has a brilliant future
Default Re: Williamstown Culture trail (pub crawl) Sunday arvo 6th July 1pm

Awesome Al - I didn't know I was coming to this but it seems you've included me in!

Look forward to it!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

add , my sis to the list, nancy
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:37 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Final itinery for Sunday 6th July:

11.05 am. Train leaves Flinders Station
11.28 am. Get off at Newport Station
Short walk to "Elderly Citizens Club" (club hired
for the day, all Zimmer frames have been
removed)
12-1 pm. Line dance
1pm (approx.) Junction Hotel (next to Newport Station),
Meet up with anyone who had the good sense
not to participate in the line dancing!!
2pm Move on around pubs of Willie
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:42 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Dratto. Will miss this one, but hope it goes really well.

For selfish reasons really, cos after convo with Mr Anderson at last Expats meet, we were sold on the whole Williamstown experience, and have just acquired ourselves a rental there. ( we only got it yesterday , still REALLY excited about it!!! ).

So I'm hoping it goes so well, that it will become a regular event in Williamstown
Old Jun 29th 2008, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CynOpt
Dratto. Will miss this one, but hope it goes really well.

For selfish reasons really, cos after convo with Mr Anderson at last Expats meet, we were sold on the whole Williamstown experience, and have just acquired ourselves a rental there. ( we only got it yesterday , still REALLY excited about it!!! ).

So I'm hoping it goes so well, that it will become a regular event in Williamstown

pop down to the junction for 5 mins

or are you moving in?

Housewarming party on the way round?

Al
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Hope to be there, around 1ish?
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:25 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ada07
Hope to be there, around 1ish?
Nice one mate

stew and i are helping al with the friday nite drinking club we will be going early if i am working stew will be there so we will still be going on with it
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shazmac
Nice one mate

stew and i are helping al with the friday nite drinking club we will be going early if i am working stew will be there so we will still be going on with it

Good, need to know there will be faces I recognise when I get there!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:43 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Good, need to know there will be faces I recognise when I get there!
u b right mate
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shazmac
u b right mate
Story so far

Mr Anderson (alan) and probably clare(for a quick one)
djamesburgess(dave)
Ukecadet (danny)
Margaret3 and sis
Shazmac(sharon and stew) and pete
Melbourneboundmark (mark and danielle)
Dave and andrew (both are ozzie, one is my neighbour)
Ada07
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:04 am

Had enquires about the line dance.

It is not Boot Scooting.

Think it's the old" grab your partner by the ears" dozy do an all that
Live band and a caller.

"This week I have been mostly eating Gumbo"
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Had enquires about the line dance.

It is not Boot Scooting.

Think it's the old" grab your partner by the ears" dozy do an all that
Live band and a caller.

"This week I have been mostly eating Gumbo"
Think you're in a world of your own!! How about March of the Mods?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:42 pm

Think you're in a world of your own!! How about March of the Mods?
Come on down! I know there's a pair of old monkey boots at the bottom of your kitbag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.