Reload this Page >

Will you like Aus or not - let me tell you

Will you like Aus or not - let me tell you

Old May 31st 2003, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

BCBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
ok ok .

you've all noticed how f*kin delirious ive been since i was granted my visa. But every day I shake my head and wonder how I managed to live for 30 years in Europe. And was seriously worried I would never get back for good. Seriously worried! I would like to make a public apology.

FAIR DINKUM.

Nicely done...fair play mate!
Old May 31st 2003, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Inbetween this post hubby,daughter and I popped off to a new Indian restaurant. lovely it was till a couple came and sat near us. She had one of those "tight" looking faces. Bloody hell could this woman whinge and moan non stop. I kindly instructed hubby dear to listen carefully as he was in a better position for "ear wigging". this women moaned and complained about everything and her hubby just sa t there like a good boy.
I looked across at my nearest and dearest and said "If I ever get like her , please give me a good slapping" He lovingly looked at moi and replied " It makes me realise how lucky I am with you. (hey , he married an Aussie) but I must admit I was real close to having to disipline her myself.
Our conclusion was " she wouldn,t survive long in Aus" lol

cheers
BooBoo
Old May 31st 2003, 9:29 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Inbetween this post hubby,daughter and I popped off to a new Indian restaurant. lovely it was till a couple came and sat near us. She had one of those "tight" looking faces. Bloody hell could this woman whinge and moan non stop. I kindly instructed hubby dear to listen carefully as he was in a better position for "ear wigging". this women moaned and complained about everything and her hubby just sa t there like a good boy.
Ahhhhh did you have vindaloo?
vindaloo, vindaloo, me my mates me mum and me nan and a bucket of VINDALOO
Old May 31st 2003, 9:34 pm
Badge

Originally posted by paulf
Ahhhhh did you have vindaloo?
vindaloo, vindaloo, me my mates me mum and me nan and a bucket of VINDALOO
nice one mate. Now I remember ....methinks perhaps I DID miss curry houses - out in the bush - there were some in towns. There's a good one in Penrith even. With a outside toilet you have to get a key for. Felt like a real idiot walking around every corner looking for the toilets as you do when you're pissed, to the amusement of the rather tasty backpacker I was "dining" with.

I can see so much better now i've taken off my rose-tinted glasses.

;-)

badgers

Old May 31st 2003, 9:42 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

You know I have given this much thought.
If you,re in a hot climate like OZ would you still eat vindaloo or would you down grade to a madras?
Old May 31st 2003, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

didn,t have vindaloo but had FOUR lovely onion bhajis. Sheer heaven. All smothered in that lovely green minty sauce . Yummy

On a hot night like this the exhaust fumes are blowing around madly in the house , need the windows open in order to recieve enough oxygen for survival reasons. Hey, it,s a price worth paying....

BooBoo
(the "windmaker")
Old May 31st 2003, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

ooooh "pardon me!"
Old May 31st 2003, 10:43 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default tehe

Have you vindaloo yet Boo..........cus god help anyone who follows you in!!!!!!!!

Get your out of order on the door mate!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X

Old Jun 1st 2003, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

simonsays is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
rugby is about bulking up because the guys are getting bigger and bigger. just one of those things. i am only 11 stone and play wing and still use skill to get round full backs etc twice my size.

there is more confrontation in soccer than in rugby. in rugby there is still an attitude where the ref is alway respected- we still call him 'Sir' believe it or not - on the rare occasions a punch drunk prop attacks a ref it is taken very seriously. whereas in soccer a player has only got to get caught "falling over" and he's at the ref yadda yadda ...hardly suprising they always get caught - when a rugby player goes down hurt he lies very still - when a soccer goes down for an oscar he writhes around like its going out of fashion!!

also the crowd noise does not relate to what is going on the field, probably because there is not a great deal going on, in rugbyu the noise goes up when someting happens. I was watching a soccer game the other day and I couldn't help but notice the continual animal noises from the crowd...

each to his own etc

badgers
badgers is dead right about rugby (union). I have played both football and rugby union and rugby involves considerably more skill.

From learning how to scrum more efficiently (there are loads of factors which people outside the game don't know about), the numerous lineout options require skill & loads of practise, the many backline combinations (most professional teams would have 50-60 well drilled movements), then the complexity of the breakdown and the skill it requires to maintain possession or get the opposition's ball.

I could go on & on...............rugby league I'm not so much of a fan. Gets a bit boring for me.
Old Jun 1st 2003, 1:21 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Gra.B
bollox!
and your going to the land of the long white dole queue, don,t mention the word BOLLOX and rugby in the same sentance..... MM
Old Jun 1st 2003, 2:08 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Well put about fitting in Badger (I had a mate called Badger,cos he only came out at night).
I'm in Oz to educate me and the family to Ozzy life.I won't be trawling bars looking for "English " beer-I like Guiness,but I'm prepared to make sacrifices living here-tho I know it's readily available.
I love to see all these British food and lolly shops packed full of migrants saying " oooh look,walnut whips/sherbert dips/texan bars etc etc."What about the juicy steaks,Iced cokes and all the other stuff the UK doesn't have.
Remember,when in Rome.........
I bet there's more opportunities in Oz to celebrate being British than the UK --who knows when St georges day is,and who did anything to celebrate it--not the BBC that's for sure.

BB-if I want a UK life,I'll go back to the UK
Old Jun 1st 2003, 5:09 am
?????????

Texan bars? showing your age there BB, I have,nt seen them since the early 80's.
there is a shop in orlando florida that sells that sort of stuff, bloody stupid prices too, a sun newspaper $3 why anyone on a fortnights holiday can't do without Double Deckers or Flakes is beyond me, but then again american chocolate tastes like ****
ewww Herseys is the worst by far. Funny that stores over here are stocking more aussie stuff, just bought TimTams from Tescos
Old Jun 1st 2003, 6:54 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by baldbutts
Well put about fitting in Badger (I had a mate called Badger,cos he only came out at night).
I'm in Oz to educate me and the family to Ozzy life.I won't be trawling bars looking for "English " beer-I like Guiness,but I'm prepared to make sacrifices living here-tho I know it's readily available.
I love to see all these British food and lolly shops packed full of migrants saying " oooh look,walnut whips/sherbert dips/texan bars etc etc."What about the juicy steaks,Iced cokes and all the other stuff the UK doesn't have.
Remember,when in Rome.........
I bet there's more opportunities in Oz to celebrate being British than the UK --who knows when St georges day is,and who did anything to celebrate it--not the BBC that's for sure.

BB-if I want a UK life,I'll go back to the UK
JEEZAS , BB , ICAN FEEL AN OZZIE COMING ,ON................ mm
Old Jun 1st 2003, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
and your going to the land of the long white dole queue, don,t mention the word BOLLOX and rugby in the same sentance..... MM
No, I'm not that daft! But I'm quite safe here......I originally had a long winded articulate reply, but then 'bollox' just seemed to summarise quite nicely!
Old Jun 1st 2003, 11:36 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by paulf
You know I have given this much thought.
If you,re in a hot climate like OZ would you still eat vindaloo or would you down grade to a madras?
The hotter the food - the ccoler the air seems - thats why the hottest meals (curries, chillis etc) all come from hot countries.

Might be time to upgrade to a phall then?

Perry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.