Old Aug 5th 2005, 7:13 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will you change your name to fit in

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Shazza it is then and in tow we have a Roya, Claudia and Grega
Gud on yaaa
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scorpio1
You have to spell your name incorrectly to fit in over here i.e. Rebekka, Samanfa etc. Awful trend :scared: !
More on this...yesterday at work I came across a mother with the son called Detlyn (at least I think she said son) and another who spelled her son's name as Jarryd, she was most concerned I got the spelling right (not Jarrod or Jared, but Jarryd...)

I suppose I could become Tannyarr, or Tan-yer (as in "I'll tan yer 'ide for yer if you don't spell my son's name right).

Actually I spell my name with an "i" not a "y" and I'm quite particular about that so I can't sling too much mud, can I?
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:51 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TopCat3
More on this...yesterday at work I came across a mother with the son called Detlyn (at least I think she said son) and another who spelled her son's name as Jarryd, she was most concerned I got the spelling right (not Jarrod or Jared, but Jarryd...)

I suppose I could become Tannyarr, or Tan-yer (as in "I'll tan yer 'ide for yer if you don't spell my son's name right).

Actually I spell my name with an "i" not a "y" and I'm quite particular about that so I can't sling too much mud, can I?

Oooops, does that mean i have been spelling it wrong sorry!
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:01 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Perthforme
You know the kinda thing
Like Perthformeo
or Perthformeasourus
Or maybe Perthformearama

Nope.........
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louise4
Oooops, does that mean i have been spelling it wrong sorry!
Yeah, but you're so nice, Loo-ease that I couln't possibly take offence
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:18 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but you're so nice, Loo-ease that I couln't possibly take offence
Ok then you can call me lav to make up for it then .

How are you today Tania (please tell me i remembred the 'i' and'y' round the right way). bet the weathers improving nicely over there now. i remember the august we were there and the blue skys looked fantastic with the heat hotting up (does that make sense, might have to stay away from the wine)
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok then you can call me lav to make up for it then .

How are you today Tania (please tell me i remembred the 'i' and'y' round the right way). bet the weathers improving nicely over there now. i remember the august we were there and the blue skys looked fantastic with the heat hotting up (does that make sense, might have to stay away from the wine)
I'm OK thanks, up early feeling a little day-afterish, downed a few reds last night to celebrate/get over a tough week at work. I was being abused by a co-worker who was in fact working out her notice, with nothing left to lose except her dignity and self-respect which she finally lost on Friday when my boss paid her out and told her to go a week early... I told my boss it was her or me, and she finally landed herself in it by taking over 2 hours for lunch, not knowing the boss' daughter was in the hairdressers below us keeping tabs on her departure and arrival times!!! Oh joy oh joy is revenge sweet or what!!!

Yes the days are blue and sunny and the sun is at that lower level in the sky at peak traffic times so that you can't see easily. It's a dangerous time of year on the road I think. Not that I would want the low grey clouds...Winter has been relatively mild in Sydney we had about 23deg a few days back. Just 3 more weeks to Spring and that sudden change to even brighter skies and warmer weather. I always think God seems to flick a switch on Sept 1.

I'm going out later today down to Brighton-le-Sands, something on I want to check out, maybe a walk along the shore. Back to work Monday and SHE WON'T BE THERE

Have a nice weekend yourself. Luv to you lav ...TC
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:33 am
forever hopeful

I'm OK thanks, up early feeling a little day-afterish, downed a few reds last night to celebrate/get over a tough week at work. I was being abused by a co-worker who was in fact working out her notice, with nothing left to lose except her dignity and self-respect which she finally lost on Friday when my boss paid her out and told her to go a week early... I told my boss it was her or me, and she finally landed herself in it by taking over 2 hours for lunch, not knowing the boss' daughter was in the hairdressers below us keeping tabs on her departure and arrival times!!! Oh joy oh joy is revenge sweet or what!!!

Yes the days are blue and sunny and the sun is at that lower level in the sky at peak traffic times so that you can't see easily. It's a dangerous time of year on the road I think. Not that I would want the low grey clouds...Winter has been relatively mild in Sydney we had about 23deg a few days back. Just 3 more weeks to Spring and that sudden change to even brighter skies and warmer weather. I always think God seems to flick a switch on Sept 1.

I'm going out later today down to Brighton-le-Sands, something on I want to check out, maybe a walk along the shore. Back to work Monday and SHE WON'T BE THERE

Have a nice weekend yourself. Luv to you lav ...TC
Bet you can't stop smiling now the bitch has gone . your weekend sounds lovely. wish i cuold just pop over for a fix every now and then .

chat soon tania
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:39 am
Banned

SecretBeing is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well it will have to be an aussy name Could even be Aussy Louise

One of my mates in Sydney put an O on the end of my name years ago
So returned the favor for him , and his wife and his dog !

(Yes a wee bit bored as trying to find out how much more Miele washing machines are in Aus but cant see a price on line anywhere )

WHY DONT YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU SAY
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:41 am
forever hopeful

Originally Posted by SecretBeing
WHY DONT YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU SAY
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:43 am
Banned

SORRY DO YOU WANNA TALK.
IS IT TRUE AUSTRALIA IS VERY RACIST
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:44 am
forever hopeful

SORRY DO YOU WANNA TALK.
IS IT TRUE AUSTRALIA IS VERY RACIST
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:46 am
Banned

WHATS WRONG LOUSIE
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:47 am
forever hopeful

WHATS WRONG LOUSIE
Are you trying to wind someone up

and why are you shouting ?
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:48 am
Banned

Are you trying to wind someone up

and why are you shouting ?
lol NEVER YOU MIND SO WHY ARE YOU SO DUMP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.