Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will you be assimilated??

Will you be assimilated??

Old May 21st 2004, 6:53 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will you be assimilated??

Hev has been assimilated :scared:. Shes been to her tupperware party and shes arrived back saying things like

"They had this really great idea for.....blah blah blah"

"It is really pratical blah blah"

"They've got this thing that ......blah blah blah"

"Ive booked my party for 21st of June" :scared:

Beware fellow expats the tupperware borg is amongst us!!!!!!!

Bordy beware its a daytime event and your nightshift won't save ya
Old May 21st 2004, 6:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Will you be assimilated??

Originally posted by HUP
Hev has been assimilated :scared:. Shes been to her tupperware party and shes arrived back saying things like

Yikes :scared:

Ive just booked in for major root canal treatment on 21st, thought it would be more fun.
Old May 21st 2004, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

xxsparklesxx is an unknown quantity at this point

hehehe
Wait 'til she gets into Enjo!!
Enjo, Enjo, Enjo....a cleaning we will go!!!
Old May 21st 2004, 6:59 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Yikes :scared:

Ive just booked in for major root canal treatment on 21st, thought it would be more fun.

She can supply you with a pre event brochure .
Old May 21st 2004, 7:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by xxsparklesxx
hehehe
My Mrs is the Enjo queen, she swears by it. She has a cloth for this & a glove for that etc etc, no wonder I have to work overtime.
Old May 21st 2004, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

xxsparklesxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Enjo too. I only ever go up the cleaning product aisle for washing-up-liquid and washing powder.
Old May 21st 2004, 7:02 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by xxsparklesxx
hehehe
She avoided that party

Though those cloths do look rather good......................
Old May 21st 2004, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

All I can say HUP is that it's a good job they don't do Ann Summers parties down there then.

You never know what she'd come back saying is really practical!!!
Old May 21st 2004, 7:17 am
The Godfather

Originally posted by Billabong
All I can say HUP is that it's a good job they don't do Ann Summers parties down there then.

If Hevs goes to an Ann Summers party I'm buying shares in Duracell
Old May 21st 2004, 7:18 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by Billabong

But she could come back saying

"They've got a really good idea for.... "
Old May 21st 2004, 7:19 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by Bordy
If Hevs goes to an Ann Summers party I'm buying shares in Duracell

What ya saying Bordy? Remember she has got a chainsaw :scared:
Old May 21st 2004, 7:22 am
The Godfather

Originally posted by HUP
What ya saying Bordy? Remember she has got a chainsaw :scared:
I sent her a PM about 4am this morning re her Renovations btw
Old May 21st 2004, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HUP

Hillarious! Hevs, I never thought you'd stoop that low!!!!!
Old May 21st 2004, 8:42 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by MeganEkno
Hillarious! Hevs, I never thought you'd stoop that low!!!!!
There is lower. She hasn't gone to the fragrance party........yet
Old May 21st 2004, 8:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs! You've gone over to the dark side! No hope for the rest of us now.....:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.