Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will she be a hindrance or a help?????

Will she be a hindrance or a help?????

Old Jun 25th 2005, 12:53 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will she be a hindrance or a help?????

Hi everyone,
My aunt in Brisbane will be sponsoring us for our 138 Skilled Sponsored visa.
Thing is, she works for Centrelink and has done for the last 20 odd years. Do you think this will help in that as she's already working there the interview will be pretty straightforward, or do you think she may not be able to sponsor us because she works there.
I know the easiest thing would be to ring her and ask, but I've just thought about it and she'll probably be in the land of nod right now!
Please put my mind at rest!
Thanks
Julie
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Will she be a hindrance or a help?????

As long as she meets the criteria it shouldnt make any differance where she works....... Dont worry!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Hi everyone,
My aunt in Brisbane will be sponsoring us for our 138 Skilled Sponsored visa.
Thing is, she works for Centrelink and has done for the last 20 odd years. Do you think this will help in that as she's already working there the interview will be pretty straightforward, or do you think she may not be able to sponsor us because she works there.
I know the easiest thing would be to ring her and ask, but I've just thought about it and she'll probably be in the land of nod right now!
Please put my mind at rest!
Thanks
Julie

I think she would be a great help!!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:52 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replies. Hopefully it won't be a problem and I'm worrying about nowt as usual!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:56 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Thanks for replies. Hopefully it won't be a problem and I'm worrying about nowt as usual!
She probably knows all the 'right' answers already
Old Jun 25th 2005, 4:08 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by wmoore
She probably knows all the 'right' answers already

True!