Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Wikiposts

Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Originally Posted by jimtrish
did you just pick him up off the garden path and put him on the sofa??
LOL ....... very good!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Koza is on a distinguished road

The dog seems to have the right approach. Hope you are taking the leather longe with you, the puppy needs somewhere to sleep. The only difficulty is tha he will have to master surfing.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Koza
The dog seems to have the right approach. Hope you are taking the leather longe with you, the puppy needs somewhere to sleep. The only difficulty is tha he will have to master surfing.
Yeah I'm currently lookin into lessons for him now, but not a lot goin on in that dept in Sunny Watford

He might have to wait till we get there! .............. Like me!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:18 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Damm!!! ............ i knew there was something i need for him before we go, sunglasses!
Just make sure they are the rose tinted kind and he'll like it fine
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Koza is on a distinguished road

that's his nearest future...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Oh and for those who think he's dead! (tut tut), I have just caught him dreaming, so HE IS ALIVE!! ........ ok

(credit to jas_uk for the pic ....lol)
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:00 am
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

..... .....
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 4:09 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Oh and for those who think he's dead! (tut tut), I have just caught him dreaming, so HE IS ALIVE!! ........ ok

(credit to jas_uk for the pic ....lol)
Tee hee, he looks ready for a spit roast. He better move or there'll be a sharp pointy thing heading up his back end!!

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 4:25 am
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by webgum
Tee hee, he looks ready for a spit roast. He better move or there'll be a sharp pointy thing heading up his back end!!

mustt...... resist......photoshop....... the......... temptation..... is.... just tooo ...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh (brb )
(edit)
I cant, its just too nasty!!

Last edited by jas_uk; Mar 3rd 2005 at 4:27 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 4:33 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

It was MUCH cheaper to get the dog to Aus after they`d stuffed him and sent him Royal Mail Good idea dude!