Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Wikiposts

Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:19 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

Taking into account the weather ?

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:21 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my dog like Australia?? ...........

[QUOTE=Jim2004]Taking into account the weather ?

Not if he get's bitten by a big snake
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:22 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Taking into account the weather ?

you've not shot him have you?! :scared:
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:44 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

He's dead.........look at his legs, stiff as a board.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:52 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
LMAO!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:57 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by samnrob2
you've not shot him have you?! :scared:
Originally Posted by pompeywill
NOW NOW, that's not nice!

No this is what he does in the hot weather. He strolls off up the garden path, and then collapses and takes in a few rays.

This was taken back in 1903 when we had our last bit of sun in the UK
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:18 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

He looks dead that`s for sure... and half on/off the path even more dead.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:31 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stormz
He looks dead that`s for sure... and half on/off the path even more dead.

Looks dead to me
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pike
Looks dead to me
NO NO NO!!! .......... this is when he is dead:

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:41 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Nice one
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 6:06 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to keep your grass shorter thats for sure!!!!

Unless you want to have big snakes hiding in it!!! Your dog is adorable! This is Poppy practising wearing her shades for her new life in Oz -
Attached Thumbnails Will my dog like Australia?? ...........-poppy1.jpg  
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
You need to keep your grass shorter thats for sure!!!!

Unless you want to have big snakes hiding in it!!! Your dog is adorable! This is Poppy practising wearing her shades for her new life in Oz -
Damm!!! ............ i knew there was something i need for him before we go, sunglasses!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

did you just pick him up off the garden path and put him on the sofa??
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:22 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

we bought our dog with us..... the only problem we have is .... he is alergic to the grass....and he keeps lickin his feet....

the heat is not a problem.....just have to keep his fur short

love boomie
x
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Boomie
we bought our dog with us..... the only problem we have is .... he is alergic to the grass....and he keeps lickin his feet....

the heat is not a problem.....just have to keep his fur short

love boomie
x
Thanks for that Boomie. he's fine with grass, EVEN long grass! ...lol. He's short haired too so that should be fine.

To be honest the post was a bit of a joke, the pic and all. His breed isn't known to be too good with heat, but loves it!! He'll spend all day in the garden if the sun is out so I'm sure he'll love it in Oz As long as there is a pool to throw him in now and then ...lol, altho never seen him swim yet! ..... should be fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.