Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will my daughter need a visa?

Will my daughter need a visa?

Old May 18th 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Will my daughter need a visa?

We are now full blown Aussie citizens!

We are going back to the UK for 3 weeks in July. Me and Hubbie will be travelling with both UK & Australian passports so will have no issues. Ben (6) will be travelling on his Australian passport and so will Abi (1). Ben was born in the UK but his UK passport has expired. What will I need to take for them to get them into the UK without paying for a visa for them. Surely they won't need a visa as Ben is a British citizen and Abi is a british national by descent but do I have to prove this to get them into the UK.

Thanks

Lucy
Old May 18th 2010, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my daughter need a visa?

Australian Citizens don't need a visa to the UK for holidays, so even if they wern't British Citizens you still wouldn't have to pay for anything.

You are only going for a holiday so will have no problems entering on their Australian passports.
Old May 18th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Will my daughter need a visa?

Excellent - thanks!