Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!

Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:12 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!

hope so!!!!!!

love Boomie
xxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!-dscn0999.jpg  

Last edited by Boomie; Jan 28th 2004 at 1:27 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:13 pm
WBB

i'd kill for some of that snow down in wales.

lets hope it's the last winter for you.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:23 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by WBB
i'd kill for some of that snow down in wales.

lets hope it's the last winter for you.

thats better the pic was too big......... who needs a mac operator!!!!!

lol

boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Jan 28th 2004 at 1:31 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey you`ve had some snow!! The dusting we had this morning has long gone, melted away by the sun. Won`t show the picture to the youngest as she is dying to go sledging.

And yes hopefully it will be your last winter.

footie chick
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:55 pm
earlswood

Default Re: Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomie
hope so!!!!!!

love Boomie
xxxxxx
Me toooooooooooo....
Attached Thumbnails Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!-im000276.jpg  

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:57 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

wheres my snow..........all I get down here is cold and bloody rain
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

WOW you've had snow! We only had enough to turn the car white here in Surrey and it was melting by 8am. minus1c here now though:-((((((((

Just read in tomorrows "The Age"
"From heat to chill
Melbourne's weather continues to be unpredictable. While last month was the hottest December on record since 1873, this month has so far been the coldest January for 12 years. "

uummm perhaps we should change our mind about Melbourne and go to Brisbane instead!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:39 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

thats better the pic was too big......... who needs a mac operator!!!!!

lol

boomie
xx

...mac ops are a rare breed, they need there images in high rez and to look nice in quark.....

how's it going boomie, did you get my email?
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope its our last winter no snow in Wiltshire yet

Sally
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:44 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

...by the way i think Doncaster is the hot spot of the local area. everyone i talk has had loads of snow, but we've had bugger all here! had 4" of the stuff not 15 miles away between here and scunny. All we've had is that slushy stuff which doesn't make for very good photography practise.

i'm not very impressed by this artic weather we were supposed to be getting. i was getting reet excited about a good down pooring of snow for my last winter here. (i hope)

oh well.... eee can you remember when we were kids n' you could go out sledging down hills, there was snow much shnow.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: Will this be the last winter in the uk!!!!!!

hope so!!!!!!

love Boomie
xxxxxx
Let's hope it's the last summer! Can stand the winters but we're just not equipped with air con in the summer.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Barron Fam
I hope its our last winter no snow in Wiltshire yet

Sally
Just got in from the school run and had to drive through lightening, hail and snow !!!! So its got to SURREY!!!! The kids are out in it now the dog has gone mad!!! Looks pretty but foul driving in it!
Helinuk:scared:
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah ! me too

booboo
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:08 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Earlswood do you have a problem with ghosts?????

lots of orbs in that photo.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:02 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by paulf
Earlswood do you have a problem with ghosts?????

lots of orbs in that photo.

It's me fairies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.