Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will this do HUP?

Will this do HUP?

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will this do HUP?

Have discovered this on my Wookie research travels... you must concede that they are closely related. Perhaps Badge has been talking himself up?
Ahhhhh tell me how to cut 'n paste a piccy!!!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:57 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will this do HUP?

Originally posted by Larissa
Have discovered this on my Wookie research travels... you must concede that they are closely related. Perhaps Badge has been talking himself up?
Ahhhhh tell me how to cut 'n paste a piccy!!!!!
Go to the bottom (Steady) above where you hit the [Submit reply] and select browse. Choose the picture and then submit

Whatever you do though it aint a wookie
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Go to the bottom (Steady) above where you hit the [Submit reply] and select browse. Choose the picture and then submit

Whatever you do though it aint a wookie
So does it come out as an inserted picture? (Only shows as a link on my puter)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
smallwookie.jpg (34.0 KB, 90 views)
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Badge is the one with the black mask on- wanted to preserve some annonymity
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Badge is the one with the black mask on- wanted to preserve some annonymity
Or is this badge?
Attached Thumbnails Will this do HUP?-badge.jpg  
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:05 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

THERE EWOKS YOU PHILISTINE (spelling )
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

More proof that Ewoks are wookies...
(taken from the Ewok fan site)
Ewoks should be respected with 100% of maxuim respect,ewoks are the most intelligent species of wokie in the entire galaxy,They live in tall trees in tree houses which the Ewoks bulid, ewoks are excellent builders and tool makers,but some peole think that Ewoks are stuipid and dumb well actually HUMANS ARE DUMB, they KILL, THREATEN and show VOILENCE to each other,they are wiping out there own species how dumb is that! (Ha Ha Humans make me laugh).

I wonder who on the site this reminds me of?
Another picture of badge for his adoring fans -
Attached Thumbnails Will this do HUP?-ewok007.jpg  
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:11 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

I bow to youre infinite wisdom

"Hello is that DIMA"

"If you check your records for someone called Larrisa coming from Pompey"

"Yes you've found her. Well I think she might have omitted something on her mental health. While your checking can you see if theres a Leigh. Yeah shes the same. Also she might prove a burden on the Aussie healthcare system if she has a fall and breaks her wrists)
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:13 pm
WBB

poor old badger gets a tough time here

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by welshboybilly
poor old badger gets a tough time here
We'd get you more often, but Welshbillyboy takes us too long to type!