Wikiposts

Wilfo's Horrorscope

Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wilfo's Horrorscope

Originally posted by chippy
Hi Wilfo,

I've noticed you are promoting your 'musical life story' or some baloney like that.

There's been a lot of planetry activity of late, so I took the trouble of reading your horrorscope Wilfo (no need to thank me) and thought you could write a little play scripted around its contents. This I think would provide more entertainment and better value for the punters. Here goes:

In your younger years you were warm and caring, and these were your most endearing characteristics. You got on well with most people because you saw the good in everyone and were trusting. In other words, you was a dumb-arse without even the common sense of a carrot.

Now you tend to be headstrong and deliberate in your actions.
Basically, you don't give a s**t about anyone. Most people hate you, but you couldn't care less. Someone to whom you owe money to is likely to beat the shit out of you this month. No one will send you a 'Get Well' card. Your Mother will send a 'Thank You' card to the guy who did it.

Your offline relationships are suffering, but you just can't seem to figure out why. Could it be because they don't exist anymore? Saying "Good morning" to the Postman once every two months or so cannot be accurately described as a "social life"; no matter how desperate you are to convince yourself that you still have one. Things are not looking any better for your online relationships: you are likely to be contacted by affection-starved Internet She-beasts seeking new people to stalk.

I will try and do another reading for you next month, and as I say, no need to thank me.

BTW: This month will see Pluto move behind Uranus. Exactly what Pluto will do behind Uranus is anybody's guess, but the video should sell for about £19.99.

HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:11 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by jayr
try concentrating on your own life and a little less on other peoples.
Thankyou Dr. Jayr, when is my next appointment ?
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:14 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou Dr. Jayr, when is my next appointment ?

Whenever you have a relapse.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:36 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wilf
Of all the words and actions that came into my head when I read your post, there is only one thing I can print here on this family site and it is the last reply you will ever get from me:

Thank God I am not you.
Poor little Wilfo. So you did'nt like my rubbish post, and yes I admit it, it was a load of old drivel.

You and your ilk seem to think that every post should be a pearl of wisdom. Sorry me lad but the stuff you churn out now may be scrupiously honest by your own accounts, but don't you think that one of your post is just a template for another....? You spend most of your time patting yourself on the back for being able to "say what is unpopular, at the risk of being unpopular yourself." Yet you seem to have a fair few fans that marvel at your mantra.

The fact is an outlandish post can often be the catalyst for a far more interesting debate.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:39 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by jayr
Whenever you have a relapse.
Relapse..? I was never cured. You doctors don't know nuffin.
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:42 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Relapse..? I was never cured. You doctors don't know nuffin.
Move on please.