Reload this Page >

Wilf... why so negative???

Wilf... why so negative???

Old Jul 24th 2003, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wilf... why so negative???

Wilf

I dont understand why you are so negative on every post about Australia. Why???
Surely life is what you make it, and if your happy and successful in the UK, you will suceed whatever.

Come on.... have you got ONE GOOD WORD about OZ???

Mich
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wilf... why so negative???

Originally posted by wolfens_wife
Wilf

Surely life is what you make it, and if your happy and successful in the UK, you will suceed whatever.

Mich
This is the Wilf who promised to stop posting and then broke that promise. These people are trolls. Before the days of the internet they had to make do with phoning up radio talk shows for their kicks. They are just attention seekers and what better way to get attention than to post something 'controversial'. I think even the psychiatrists are bored with them now.

I think you'll find that Pommie Bastard, Megalania, Wilf and probably a few others are all the same person. Unfortunately the ignore function doesn't really do much to wipe out their tedious posts.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

wilf,i dont know why u are trying to be a pb mark 2,there is and only will be one pb,dont try to mimic him.my friend pb is the biggest looser on this site,you can only ever b his lap dog.

(just waiting for modorator to delete this just like my other posts)
Old Jul 24th 2003, 8:13 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Wilf

Mich
I think Wilf needs to get laid........very quickly....a festering load is making him bitter...

Rich.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 8:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is that even if you put them on your Ignore list, so many posts now get "cut and paste"d that you end up seeing them anyway.
I feel quite sorry for the poor things - what a miserable life trolls like Wilf must have.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 8:51 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

i thought this forum was really interesting when i found it....in a very short time i came to realise a few people are really bitter and twisted and are determined to put doom and gloom on anyones enthusiasm to migrate or do anything thats even slightly positive.Nothing they say will change my views of NZ,i hope it won't change anyone elses.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:04 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by deedee
i thought this forum was really interesting when i found it....in a very short time i came to realise a few people are really bitter and twisted and are determined to put doom and gloom on anyones enthusiasm to migrate or do anything thats even slightly positive.Nothing they say will change my views of NZ,i hope it won't change anyone elses.
One thing about this forum is that it's certainly made me think about what we are about to embark upon.

There was never any doubt about wanting to go, but I'm glad that I found this forum because I feel more prepared by what I have read, both good and bad.

We're both still excited and looking forward to going - just over 3 weeks to go now!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

How many personalities can one troll have?
Old Jul 24th 2003, 11:05 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Best thing you can do is not take the bait......

Ignore the trolls and they will go away. Feed them and they will just get bigger....
Old Jul 24th 2003, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimEh? is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by etlniwd
I think you'll find that Pommie Bastard, Megalania, Wilf and probably a few others are all the same person. Unfortunately the ignore function doesn't really do much to wipe out their tedious posts.
PB and Wilf? No way! The style (not to mention the grammar) is entirely different.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you reckon on Wilf and that Megawothisface being the same person. two trolls rolled into one!!

You never know through .... it could be the clones of the Harry Enfield "two old gits" sat on a bench with a laptop???
Old Jul 24th 2003, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimEh? is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you reckon on Wilf and that Megawothisface being the same person. two trolls rolled into one!!

You never know through .... it could be the clones of the Harry Enfield "two old gits" sat on a bench with a laptop???
No, don't think so. Meg’ argues with PB frequently, but Wilf does not. (Wilf and PB seem to be reading from the same script.)
Old Jul 24th 2003, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rday

(just waiting for modorator to delete this just like my other posts)
Rday, I think they just moved it. Have a look in the lounge, quite funny actually, MrsLondon has posted a follow up just above..
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by TimEh?
No, don't think so. Meg’ argues with PB frequently, but Wilf does not. (Wilf and PB seem to be reading from the same script.)
As is clear to anyone with an eye for these things, you are one of the more intelligent punters here, Tim, and you are quite correct. In the past, I have been accused of being PB, Megalania, Slipper, and even dotty. It is only because he is frequently seen on TV at the same time that I post that Barry Humphries has not been suggested.

As I have said a few dozen times before: I am Wilf, only Wilf.
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

You ask me above "why so negative" and then you say I am an old git. You wouid like a positive response to that?

You people are at a pantomime and I am King Rat? Jamboree bags at the end for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.