Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wilf & pommie bastard

wilf & pommie bastard

Old Jun 18th 2003, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default wilf & pommie bastard

who are these whingers?
Old Jun 18th 2003, 4:27 pm
Badge

Default Re: wilf & pommie bastard

Originally posted by sue&bob
who are these whingers?

I'd love to meet them. Would even shout them a beer for their story.

badgers

Old Jun 18th 2003, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

wilf is a retired brit who has been in au for 30+ yrs
i don't know where he lives though...

pb is an expat who's had enough of 'the good life' approx 9 yrs and wants to come back to the midlands he works in a design office of orbital engines

his real name was posted here by grub some time ago but i don't remember it nor did i even try....

he guffs a lot but he does have a lot of relevent info -not the cut and shut from the age.au that's just monotonous

but housing, working conditions, life etc in perth he is a fountain of info..

enjoy both their banter and absorb some and discard the rest..

cheers

richard
Old Jun 18th 2003, 6:22 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

who are these whingers?
Wilfo lost the use of the processing part of his brain a long time ago and now amuses himself growing cabbages in between his gibberings on this site.

Pb is the local village idiot who is so dumb he has to be watered twice a week.

However, they are both lovable rogue types.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont think Wilf Has even been to Oz Let alone living there.
Just check out when he is on line.
Check out any real information on Oz that he may post.

And as for Pommie Bastard I dont think that is even his real name.

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
wilf is a retired brit who has been in au for 30+ yrs
i don't know where he lives though...

pb is an expat who's had enough of 'the good life' approx 9 yrs and wants to come back to the midlands he works in a design office of orbital engines

his real name was posted here by grub some time ago but i don't remember it nor did i even try....

he guffs a lot but he does have a lot of relevent info -not the cut and shut from the age.au that's just monotonous

but housing, working conditions, life etc in perth he is a fountain of info..

cheers

richard

PB Would disagree with you here Quote 'Life Etc in Perth'
He would say there is NO life in Perth.

You Dreamer Richard

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

And as for Pommie Bastard I dont think that is even his real name
Has he not had it changed by deed poll.

Surley he should get some kind of recognition before he leaves, maybe an award from the Perth Tourist Board for his services in promoting Perth the arse end of the planet.

The honurable Mr Pommie Bastard
Old Jun 18th 2003, 11:29 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

who are these whingers?
Brits are all whingers just look around this site , moving to Australia just adds the word POM.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by crabtree
Dont think Wilf Has even been to Oz Let alone living there.
Just check out when he is on line.
Check out any real information on Oz that he may post.

And as for Pommie Bastard I dont think that is even his real name.

Tony C
I am the opposite to you, Crabtree, and have faith in you. I do believe you are a lump of wood, and I do believe you have got crabs. You should team up with Appletree and open a public garden when you get here. Call it Crabapple park. You can charge $1 entry and for those bringing their dogs, $2 - you will need to cover the dry cleaning costs.

I wish you were right, Crabbie, and that I was not in Australia. It gives me no pleasure now to say that I am.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by chippy
Wilfo lost the use of the processing part of his brain a long time ago and now amuses himself growing cabbages in between his gibberings on this site.

Pb is the local village idiot who is so dumb he has to be watered twice a week.

However, they are both lovable rogue types.
This is good stuff for you Chippy and made me smile. Perhaps you will get on with the ozzie bastards after all. You have doubled the medication?

You have it the wrong way round, though. When I want to tend to my carrots and spuds I come to see what has been posted here. You think there is a better vegetable patch than the members of this forum?
Old Jun 19th 2003, 12:20 am
Perthguy1

Originally posted by r.bartlett

richard
I thought that I had read a post a while ago that he was a machinist.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I find PB amuseing (did I really say that), he tells it as he finds it but he's blinkered, because he only sees the bad side of Oz. He'd have more credability with me if he posted about some of the good things he has experienced out here. Nobody could live for 9 years in a country and not have some good experiences.

Wilf I don't even believe he is in Australia or if he is, he's an inmate of one of those refugee centres he so dislikes. Must admit he's on my ignore list so I don't have to read any more of his drivel.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 12:24 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Perthguy1
I thought that I had read a post a while ago that he was a machinist.
You can read , and you know such lower class people ?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 19th 2003 at 12:27 am.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
I find PB amuseing (did I really say that), he tells it as he finds it but he's blinkered, because he only sees the bad side of Oz. He'd have more credability with me if he posted about some of the good things he has experienced out here. Nobody could live for 9 years in a country and not have some good experiences.

Wilf I don't even believe he is in Australia or if he is, he's an inmate of one of those refugee centres he so dislikes. Must admit he's on my ignore list so I don't have to read any more of his drivel.
I don't believe you have even left school so we are even. If you have me on ignore you will not read this, so I am free to say what a total and utter little prat you are and that leeches like you living off my taxes should get back to work rather than surfing for pictures of Kylie and posting on here. This will do you no harm because you do not read my drivel.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

aussie bloke is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wilf
should get back to work rather than surfing for pictures of Kylie and posting on here./QUOTE]

equal time
Attached Thumbnails wilf & pommie bastard-kylie1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.