Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wiIf will post no more again, again!

wiIf will post no more again, again!

Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

wiIf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wiIf will post no more again, again!

Just to let you all know that I have decided again for the third time now that I will post no more on this forum.
I am sure that most of you think my posts are a load of rubbish anyway. Let me put you right on that, they are not rubbish.
I have decided not to post as I am fed up with getting up in the middle of the night so that you all think that i am in Australia.
Truth is, I dont even know where Australia is.

Well thats all folks

Goodbye and good luck
Old Aug 29th 2003, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wiIf will post no more again, again!

Shame you are an imposter!!!! Thought my dreams had come true

Originally posted by wiIf
Just to let you all know that I have decided again for the third time now that I will post no more on this forum.
I am sure that most of you think my posts are a load of rubbish anyway. Let me put you right on that, they are not rubbish.
I have decided not to post as I am fed up with getting up in the middle of the night so that you all think that i am in Australia.

Well thats all folks

Goodbye and good luck
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:14 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Bye

Last edited by sky; Aug 30th 2003 at 9:07 am.
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:32 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Well thats all folks

Goodbye and good luck
Nice to know you 10 year olds have been allowed on the forum tonight....

Is'nt this just a waste of everyones time?
Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thats all folks

Goodbye and good luck
Well done. I think you are almost catching me up on the number of times I retired from playing rugby
LMS
Old Aug 30th 2003, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Ahhhh Wilf dont be a kill joy !!! I know you are here , always see you on here when im on in the day , i believe you chuck
We dont want to loose anymore of the oldies off here it will be boring , sorry no offence to anyone
Joanne
Old Aug 30th 2003, 5:10 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jopaulss
Ahhhh Wilf dont be a kill joy !!! I know you are here , always see you on here when im on in the day , i believe you chuck
We dont want to loose anymore of the oldies off here it will be boring , sorry no offence to anyone
Joanne
Joanne,

What you see is not always what you get. When someone starts posting strange messages from PleasanceFamily or Jopaulss, check the capital letters - imposter alert!
Old Aug 30th 2003, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Third time lucky - for us!

Whisky
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:22 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

another imposter. How tedious?
Old Aug 30th 2003, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Oh god i see , must stop going on here before i have had my caffine in the morning cheers for bringing that to my attention
Joanne