Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wiggles tickets on sale today

Wiggles tickets on sale today

Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:11 am
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough
Default Wiggles tickets on sale today

For those poor souls with under-5s, you might like to know that tickets for The Wiggles oz tour have gone on sell.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=WIGGHOTP05

Cheers

GLR

ps Captain Feathersword carries the Wiggles if you ask me - definitely the 5th Wiggle... ;-)
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:24 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wiggles tickets on sale today

Originally Posted by GLR
For those poor souls with under-5s, you might like to know that tickets for The Wiggles oz tour have gone on sell.

Cheers

GLR

ps Captain Feathersword carries the Wiggles if you ask me - definitely the 5th Wiggle... ;-)
Thought he'd gone solo...saw posters advertising his own show in Nambour recently.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:42 am
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Thought he'd gone solo...saw posters advertising his own show in Nambour recently.
Hope the Captain isn't going to be the Wiggles Yoko! My toddlers would be heartbroken...
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:04 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GLR
Hope the Captain isn't going to be the Wiggles Yoko! My toddlers would be heartbroken...
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by GLR

i couldn't agree more!! i think he's quite cute!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:53 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GLR

Cheers

GLR

Please don't tell me that this is big in Australia!. My 2 year old loves this program on Nick Jr. I have visions of being dragged to one of these shows!.

They could have got a better boat than the crappy yacht they use for the Feathersword!.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!!! I have just booked 4 tickets for Burswood, thanks for reminding me!
ATB
Larissa
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:38 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to tell you but the Wiggles are MASSIVE in Australia!!!
From Christmas this year they are even building "Wiggles World" in Dreamworld on the Gold Coast! LOL

My 2 yr old is buzzing about ti! We keep saying to him "Jonah... we are gping to live in Australia with the Kanagroos...." & he jumps up and down excitedly & them shouts "Mummy no... WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE!"
LOL
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Last night I told hubby that Wiggles tickets were going on sale this morning. He said "Magic, we'll get a baby sitter" I suppose with eldest now being 7 and the youngest 18 months with a middly in between we've had enough time to become just as addicted as them. Got tickets to see them at Burswood on the 18th Sept. Had to sit for ages on the phone before I got through....
Yvonne