Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the wife wants to know

Wikiposts

the wife wants to know

Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:38 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the wife wants to know

Hello this is Mrs p4me. I know this is a silly thing to ask, but when we land in Perth I need to find a new nail technician, and a new hairdresser on the north shore, hairdresser most important as my natural blondness needs touching up every 6 weeks.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the wife wants to know

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Hello this is Mrs p4me. I know this is a silly thing to ask, but when we land in Perth I need to find a new nail technician, and a new hairdresser on the north shore, hairdresser most important as my natural blondness needs touching up every 6 weeks.

Now thats what I like to see..... a lady who knows what her priorities are love it!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:44 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

That will be my first priority when I land!! oh and finding my son a suitable school of course!!

Us gals have to get our priorities right!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:53 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL sorry not going to Perth but I've already checked out the hairdressers in Tassie, and found Convict Cutters and funnily enough I bought a hair book here the other day and it had loads of styles in from their salon!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie

That will be my first priority when I land!! oh and finding my son a suitable school of course!!

Us gals have to get our priorities right!
From one natural to another, i have found it hard to find a good hairdresser here, well one i like. But guess what, i have got my niece a job here and they are sponsoring her, so i will have my own personal hairdresser. And the bonus is she will be living with us. hoorah !!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

I had my hair cut for the last time over here a week or so ago, and asked my hairdresser about it. He said that lots of his mates have gone to work over there. He's at Tony and Guy's and apparantly their salons out there are staffed with lots of Brits who've made the transfer. I'm going to start by hunting down the TGs in Melbourne, and taking it from there. Hopefully they'll be able to get in touch with my hairdresser over here and discuss the weird things my hair does!

Nails I have no idea. I play violin and rock climb. Nails don't get long enough to need technicians!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I use Renos in Joondalup, best place to go. When you book ask for 'Sarah' to give you a shampoo.........she does just the BEST head massage........something to die for!!!

BUT, in APRIL Lynn Brooks will be here. She gave me a cut when she was on a reccie a few weeks ago. Great Job!!!

Last edited by sj oldfield; Nov 29th 2005 at 11:30 pm. Reason: spelling!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oh, and you can find a nail technician anywhere!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:06 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs P

I have a friend in Butler who is a fab hairdresser, UK trained, been here 6 months, she works mobile so will come to you.

I am a nail tech but i am trying to stay on the art side of things these days, but if you are stuck give me a shout so long as you don't mind a set of acrylics taking 3 hours due to loads of chatting and several cups of coffee

Lynn
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:07 am

Thankyou ladies. It's going to be hard I've had the same hairdresser for years, and I can't stand anyone else colouring my hair, she even came in on her holiday to do my wedding hair.

I think we should all meet up in Perth and discuss hairdressers over a few pints of wine

Cheers
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:17 am

I think we should all meet up in Perth and discuss hairdressers over a few pints of wine

Cheers
think i'll change location and come with you, that sounds like my kinda night out
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by possoms
think i'll change location and come with you, that sounds like my kinda night out
If you lived with my husband you'd drink wine by the pint :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:31 am

If you lived with my husband you'd drink wine by the pint :scared:
LOL know the feeling mate, know the feeling