Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wife Swap:Ch4:9pm (Manchester to Melbourne)

Wife Swap:Ch4:9pm (Manchester to Melbourne)

Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:38 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wife Swap:Ch4:9pm (Manchester to Melbourne)

No, not me, I love my darling husband (sick bucket please)...

Was going to post this earlier but got caught up with other things

Anyway, Ch4 9.00pm a Manchester mother changes places with a farmer's wife from Melbourne.

You'll get nowt from me until it's finished

D D
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife Swap:Ch4:9pm (Manchester to Melbourne)

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

Anyway, Ch4 9.00pm a Manchester mother changes places with a farmer's wife from Melbourne.

D D
Cheers DD, I'll have a peek!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:23 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Thanks, will have to record it - can't miss Little Britain!
ppc
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:06 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

It's only been on five minutes and I'm already in stitches.

If you're in the UK, have a look.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Best line so far "I'm going to feed you a dog sh*t pie"
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:07 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kristine
Best line so far "I'm going to feed you a dog sh*t pie"

Or..'you need to submit to your husband' What is this, the Dark Ages???
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:14 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Or..'you need to submit to your husband' What is this, the Dark Ages???
they are a true shiela and brucie

but dog crap in the babys playpen someone phone social services please that was disgusting
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:18 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kelli28

but dog crap in the babys playpen someone phone social services please that was disgusting

I know...I felt dirty watching it and during the break went and did some cleaning (I am serious!). And that poor dog, at least they sorted him out at the end. Those kids swear loads too...I wouldnt have that!!!!! They made Ozzy Osbournes house look hygenic!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:26 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

I thought the English woman was nauseating! Her voice was irritating and she wanted everyone to listen to her all the time!

I'd have been upset if I was her watching what my kids and hubbie said about me!

She didn't seem to care about her hubbie either

Why didn't the aussie family toilet train the dogs?????? Or even consider trying?

Nikki x
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:30 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28

The best bit for me was the summing up at the end,the Aussie Misses fair put Misses prim &propper in her place & misses prim&proper hubby agreed with everything she said !!

I must say having dogs crap all over the house is a no no especially having a house full of kiddies.
I didnt like the way the dogs were volleyed out the door either, that was cruel!

Donna.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

What made me laugh is us pommies always eat our fish and chips on a plate with a knife and fork and then the ozzie husband sarcasticly went to lay the table in the yard when having a bbq lol
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:04 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
The best bit for me was the summing up at the end,the Aussie Misses fair put Misses prim &propper in her place & misses prim&proper hubby agreed with everything she said !!

I must say having dogs crap all over the house is a no no especially having a house full of kiddies.
I didnt like the way the dogs were volleyed out the door either, that was cruel!

Donna.

I thought you were only allowed 2 dogs per house is aus???

What happened thee then?

maybe doesnt include the un-housetrained ones LOL

laura
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:24 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Loved the bit where aussie guy says "everything ending in ING is the womans job - washING, cleanING, ironING " - good laugh

Sel x
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:38 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
Loved the bit where aussie guy says "everything ending in ING is the womans job - washING, cleanING, ironING " - good laugh

Sel x

sel

where in aus r u heading for?

laura
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
If any dog used the baby's playpen as a toilet in my house, it would go out of the door from the end of my boot. - Sorry not a dog lover, but if ever my beautiful fluffy puddy cat gets caught short, she is out before she knows what is happening.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.