Wikiposts

wife swap

Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anybody see the last wife swap two couples from the London area.Just to prove that PLEBS are not exclusive to the north.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 12:16 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chris hogan
Did anybody see the last wife swap two couples from the London area.Just to prove that PLEBS are not exclusive to the north.
The plebs in Perth are.

I guess the Southern plebs must go to Sydney or Melbourne
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by renth
The plebs in Perth are.

I'm living in Perth, originally from South East England!

I've hardly met anyone from Northern England up here in the Hills. It seems most of the Northerners head for the beach suburbs.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Kath
I'm living in Perth, originally from South East England!

I've hardly met anyone from Northern England up here in the Hills. It seems most of the Northerners head for the beach suburbs.

WHOOPS - mis-read the post - I'm not a PLEB!!!
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

I've read this post with much interest. One thing I don't miss about the UK is the sensational 'fly on the wall' TV programmes.

What purpose do they serve? People watching get angry, feel negative and start thinking that the whole country is turning bad. I read a few posts by people saying they couldn't wait to get away from England eg. another reason to leave etc.

The reality is every country has the same mix of people, good and bad.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:09 pm
WBB

Originally posted by renth
The plebs in Perth are.

lol i think the wit is lost on some.

Old Oct 21st 2003, 6:07 am
WBB

another wife swap on tonight channel 4 @ 9pm

:PARTY:

Old Oct 21st 2003, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

I love it, it's almost as good as Masters and Servants wow I did love that show, the one's who where the Masters at first could never be a servant it was just too difficult, just show's human nature.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The trouble is they always show the most explosive ones first, the last couple have been a bit tame!! Bring on some more dole budgers, it livens it up a bit!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:02 am
WBB

Originally posted by tinaj
The trouble is they always show the most explosive ones first, the last couple have been a bit tame!! Bring on some more dole budgers, it livens it up a bit!!
it was not that bad tonight, bit of a let down after the doley one but then nothing will live up to that.those kids were a bit out of order, but that staid old bitch deserved it.

Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:07 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by welshboybilly
it was not that bad tonight, bit of a let down after the doley one but then nothing will live up to that.those kids were a bit out of order, but that staid old bitch deserved it.
That 'staid old bitch'....was she for real? She started off okay, but when she got to her week...christ! She needs a damn good rogering, that's her problem eh Taff?
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:14 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

is it any wonder she was like that though with a control freak for a husband?? It's just the way of life she was used to. Hopefully this experience has softened them both up a bit, and they'll start to enjoy life and their kids a little more instead of worrying about their house looking anything other than like a show home.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:14 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chippy
That 'staid old bitch'....was she for real? She started off okay, but when she got to her week...christ! She needs a damn good rogering, that's her problem eh Taff?
My hubby and I reckoned that she was strictly lights out missionary position only!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Kath
WHOOPS - mis-read the post - I'm not a PLEB!!!
R.O.T.F.L. LOVE IT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Adolf&Eva re-incarnated.STAND BY YOUR BEDS.Where did that come from,obviously grew up in a squaddie family,his Dad must have been R,S,M .I must admit the other kids did deserve a thick ear for the way they spoke and treated the adults ,without wanting to sound condesending.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.