Wikiposts

wife swap

Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:50 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen the story today about the wife swap family? They are being investigated for benefit fraud!!!!!!

Try the link (hope it works!)

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...ory=69749.html

God, I hope they get all their benefits stopped and have to go out to work to support their children, like many of us do!!!

What goes around comes around EH!!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The Mail ran an article on them yesterday- she looked almost normal after a makeover!! It said that the lines were innundated after the show with livid viewers. The local DSS also had hundreds of calls.

He is claiming over £5000 per year for depression ( his Dad died 6 years ago) And 10,000 for 2 of their kids having severe asthma- maybe if they stopped smoking it would help?!

I hope they get their mony cut.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by hamiltonnz
Hi Pollyana its Catherine here ( Mrs hamilton nz) just wondering what your feelings would be for someone like me who has only got 7 kids? Aged from 3 to 18. Im not on the benefit tho, hubby Graham supports us (our oldest has left home so we're down to 6) We have been married for nearly 21 years and still love each other heaps. Hes a civil engineer, we have a great life syle in the country on 2 acres just out of hamilton. You may ask why the hell have we got 7 kids. Well we worked it out that because the wheels were missing on my side of the bed, hubby must of been rolling over when I was asleep and I never knew a thing about it, he was always very careful to pull my nighty down when he had finished so how was I to know.

Take a tip from one who knows,
Tuck your nightie under your toes!!!

Sorry couldn't resist it!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Having read the Manchester Evening News I can now understand why that guy drank and smoked so much he was worn out having just done a hard days work (cash in hand of course).

The prat was apparently doing backhanders whilst the programme was being filmed.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 6:43 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

so whats the betting they sue the TV company for stress/depression or anything else they can make a few £'s off?

Love the line in the newspaper paper article "The law states that we are entitled to £540-a-week benefits ".Amazing how these people always know what they are entitled to
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:47 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tracey brien
Has anyone seen the story today about the wife swap family? They are being investigated for benefit fraud!!!!!!

Try the link (hope it works!)

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...ory=69749.html

God, I hope they get all their benefits stopped and have to go out to work to support their children, like many of us do!!!

What goes around comes around EH!!!!!
Just unbelievable. How thick can you get!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:47 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Love the line in the newspaper paper article "The law states that we are entitled to £540-a-week benefits ".Amazing how these people always know what they are entitled to

Exactly!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:13 am
WBB

i know far too many people who are cheating the system and it is annoying, i have friends who earn almost the same as i do by claiming social and doing cash in hand jobs at the same time.

one more reason to go

Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:24 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i know far too many people who are cheating the system and it is annoying, i have friends who earn almost the same as i do by claiming social and doing cash in hand jobs at the same time.

one more reason to go
Do you think that does not happen here. Not a reason to move to Oz.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:32 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with the above. this country is Ok if you want to sit on your a**, have loads of children and get assistance to bring them up. If you are 'normal' and support your own family you are penalised.

This country is 'going to the dogs' and I, for one, can't wait to get out. I'm sure it hapens in Oz too but surley they can't be that relaxed?

I'm going write to Mr Blair and ask him if he saw the programme and what he intends to do about them (and many others) who are not only sponging off the state but basically taking the 'pi**' out of all of us who are paying for their booze, fags, leather sofas and 'disablity allowance'. Depression, huh, I'm more depressed than he is.!!!

Think I might have a go, perhaps I'll get a leather sofa out of it!!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:37 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
Do you think that does not happen here. Not a reason to move to Oz.

of course it happens in oz but the problem cant even be compared to the u.k

the amount scammed from the social each year here eclipses the gdp of a lot of countries and this for me is just one more reason to leave.

Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The really sickening thing is that people defrauding the system seem so proud of doing it, and getting away with it.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

the programme is so stupid but oddly adictive, I think I just watch it to remind me why we want to go off to Oz.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

The fact that couple can get £ 37 k per annum is as much a fault of the system as their own greed. They are playing the system and getting ' The legal minimum required under the law.'
Old Oct 20th 2003, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by renth
You wait, can't speak for the rest of Oz, but Perth is chock full of Northern plebs like the ones you are describing here.
Oh my lord........I saw this progame and it's a shocker. My wife is from "up north" from a family of 8. Her dads been in 3 wars (malaysia, korea and n ireland) but none of his kids sponged.

My wife has worked all her life except a break when the kids were babes and she ain't no northern pleb.

Is perth really full of these sort.........we thought about that as a destination!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.