Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wife needs reasureing

wife needs reasureing

Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

tonyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up wife needs reasureing

wife getting the jitters,need people to give advice about Sydney good places to live area from north rocks castle hill and schools around that area,about 8 weeks to go
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:40 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: wife needs reasureing

Originally Posted by tonyy
wife getting the jitters,need people to give advice about Sydney good places to live area from north rocks castle hill and schools around that area,about 8 weeks to go
Hi there

Cant give specific advice sorry, just thought I'd say my piece though. My sis-in-law lives in Quakers Hill, one of the suburbs of Sydney and really likes it there. Not sure about school & such in that area though. Just wanted to say good luck and think positive. There are so many options open to you, it's good to go with the flow, and there will be loads of people able to advise on here. Karma sent to both
Cheers Sharon xx
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

tonyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: wife needs reasureing

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Hi there

Cant give specific advice sorry, just thought I'd say my piece though. My sis-in-law lives in Quakers Hill, one of the suburbs of Sydney and really likes it there. Not sure about school & such in that area though. Just wanted to say good luck and think positive. There are so many options open to you, it's good to go with the flow, and there will be loads of people able to advise on here. Karma sent to both
Cheers Sharon xx
cheers thanks alot sharon