Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wife & Daughter gone......I'm all alone

Wife & Daughter gone......I'm all alone

Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Wife & Daughter gone......I'm all alone

No......it's not that kind of a post
Lin & Kay should just about have landed at Melbourne as I type this.
With the greatest of thanks to our house buyers, I am rattling around this house all by meself, Radio on in the Kitchen, T.V. on in the lounge............God it's too bloody quiet!!!!!!!
and to make matters worse, now there's no one to moan at me I don't even feel like going to the pub.........d'ya think I could be ill????
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is happening with the sale at the moment Rossi?

Have your wife and daughter any rellies to stay with in Melbourne?

What is the next step for you?

booboo
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:30 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Awwww - home alone? Why not devise some fiendish traps for some unsuspecting burglars?

I know how you feel - there is no fun in doing somethings unless someone has expressly forbidden you to do them is there?

When d'yer reckon you will be able to join your loved ones?
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Nightmare. Did they take the remote ???????? :scared: lol

How come they have gone alone ?, i gather it is due to the house sale not going through ?

We discussed my going before Ann-Marie and the kids ( them following a couple of weeks later ) but to be honest i didn't fancy the idea of them travelling alone.

Hope things work out for you all.

Paul
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by booboo
What is happening with the sale at the moment Rossi?

Have your wife and daughter any rellies to stay with in Melbourne?

What is the next step for you?

booboo

According to the agent, their mortgage co. have asked for another certificate of earnings from their accountant because the sale has taken so long!!!!
It's their company that's delayed things.....cheeky gets!!
The cert was sent on Monday so I guess I should hear summat soon.........I hope.
Lin signed the contracts before she went so as soon as they sign their end I should be able to book the removers and then try and get a flight.............Please b4 xmas
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck to you Rossi.

booboo
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Nightmare. Did they take the remote ???????? :scared: lol

How come they have gone alone ?, i gather it is due to the house sale not going through ?

We discussed my going before Ann-Marie and the kids ( them following a couple of weeks later ) but to be honest i didn't fancy the idea of them travelling alone.

Hope things work out for you all.

Paul

Paul,
It's even worse than that :scared:
I took our satellite equipment up to my eldest's last weekend so here I am on welfare tv......can't even watch the adult channels

Lin's dad is seriously ill and what with the delay in getting the visa's and now the house sale taking so long (first date on the solicitors case is 1/5/2003) I thought it best that she gets to spend time with him before the inevitable and that she could at least get Kay back to school.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hope the house goes through quickly so you can be out there for a sunny xmas.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wife & Daughter gone......I'm all alone

Originally posted by Rossi
No......it's not that kind of a post
Lin & Kay should just about have landed at Melbourne as I type this.
With the greatest of thanks to our house buyers, I am rattling around this house all by meself, Radio on in the Kitchen, T.V. on in the lounge............God it's too bloody quiet!!!!!!!
and to make matters worse, now there's no one to moan at me I don't even feel like going to the pub.........d'ya think I could be ill????
So you'll be the one at the checkout with a trolley full of tinnies & microwave meals

Fingers crossed Rossi that it happens before chrimbo!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 10:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hun
hope youre not to lonely, its worth it once you get here. its bloody scorching at the moment, give us a shout, the beers getting really cold now xxx
Old Nov 28th 2003, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed Rossi that the house is finalised soon!! So that you can get to Melbourne ASAP to be with your family.

footie chick
Old Nov 28th 2003, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Be positive
you will be there before christmas!!!!!!!!!!