Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wife in coma: expired

wife in coma: expired

Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:53 am
Just Joined

arsh1644 has a spectacular aura aboutarsh1644 has a spectacular aura aboutarsh1644 has a spectacular aura about
Default wife in coma: expired

Hello
Its me again. My wife expired on 18th of March while still in coma. I got a lot of support from this forum and lot of people prayed for us and i am really thankful to them. That is why i thought it was appropriate for me to inform you guys.
Thanks again guys you all have been very nice and supportive.
Well my wife remained sick for over a month and was in ICU all the time and she could not even see her baby. I am realy feeling bad about this. She was the one who was always wanting to have a baby and she was the one who could not even hold or see her once.I wanted to wait for some while more before having the baby. Now i think i should not have listened to her. Well may be this is what god wanted.
Thanks again
Arsh
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:13 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: wife in coma: expired

Hello Arsh
I don't know what to say to you, except that I'm so sorry for your tragic loss.
Sending you strength and will be thinking of you.
Carole

Originally Posted by arsh1644
Hello
Its me again. My wife expired on 18th of March while still in coma. I got a lot of support from this forum and lot of people prayed for us and i am really thankful to them. That is why i thought it was appropriate for me to inform you guys.
Well my wife remained sick for over a month and was in ICU all the time and she could not even see her baby. I am realy feeling bad about this. She was the one who was always wanting to have a baby and she was the one who could not even hold or see her once.I wanted to wait for some while more before having the baby. Now i think i should not have listened to her. Well may be this is what god wanted.
Thanks again
Arsh
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:51 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Thanks again
Arsh
When things like this happen, it's just heartbreaking for all concerned, and for those of us who hear about it, it just sticks a knife in our soul.

I hope that you make sure you have support at this time, (family, friends and professional if you feel you need it). There are support groups too for those who don't have a strong family/social network or just feel the need to lean on others who have been thru similar.

The focus now I guess will be on your little girl for a very long time to come. Whatever happpens in your life, she will always be your daughter, and your late wife, her mother. In time she will want to know of her mother, know what she was like, what she liked doing, eating, etc etc.

I can only hope and pray God gives you the strength to come through this a deeper individual with an understanding that will aid you and your daughter and others you come into contact in your life to come.

Grief takes a while to work through (sometimes years). don't try to force it, just let it take itrs own course, in its own way and allow yourself the right to grieve. It comes in spurts and in time they become less frequent. memories will remain, but the pain will lessen with the passing of time. That's natures way, so we can carry on.

In time it is likely you will meet someone new (even though this is the last thing on your mind right now). When that time and that person comes along, and you feel it is right for you, allow yourself to love again.

God be with you and your child
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:57 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I surely speak for us all in saying how sorry we are. It was a terrible experience and although time will heal it will always be with you. Stay well.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

I am so sorry, my deepest sympathy to you, your baby and your family.
Take care of yourself and your little one.
You know where to find us all when you want to talk,
love Chris
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:06 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

So tragic - most sorry.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all

Arsh,

I don't even know you mate, but what i've just read has sent a great chill down my spine, "choked" in fact.
There's no words i can say will make you feel any better, i wish there was.
All i can say is, be strong for your little girl.

sorry mate.
paz.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Hello
Thanks again
Arsh
Arsh , my thoughts are with you and your son.
I hope you find time to grieve for your wife and stop blaming yourself or your child for the events that unfolded.
Look after yourself , try to reflect on the happy memories and keep them safe for your son when he wants to know.
Take care,
Tass.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, when I read your initial post on here about your wife being in a coma, I felt sure she would recover. I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Please try and be strong for your daughter and accept all the support you are offered. You must be in complete shock at the moment, I hope that in the future you and your daughter will be happy.

My thoughts are with you. Please take care of yourself and your little girl.

Mel

Hello
Thanks again
Arsh
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

This world is so very cruel at times.

My deepest sympathy to you and all your family.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"Have no fear for me when I fly by night
For I may wander freely with the stars
And taste the wild intoxication of heaven
Have no fear for me in the wind and rain
For I am one with the sky and the racing clouds for ever.

I know that in an hour begrudged of time
My spirit, whirling through the skies,
May come to rest upon the edge of darkness;
But have no fear for me, for waking
I shall discover the brightness of eternity."

Our love and prayers go with you.

Polly and The Bloke
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Please try and be strong for your daughter and accept all the support you are offered. You must be in complete shock at the moment, I hope that in the future you and your daughter will be happy.

Mel[/QUOTE]

Sorry Arsh , I thought on your first post you had said you had a little boy.
Tass.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:56 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Thanks again
Arsh
Arsh strength & courage come's in many shapes & forms, you must have both in abundance and if you feel that the BE family can help you with either then please feel free to use us.

The Madsads.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tass
Please try and be strong for your daughter and accept all the support you are offered. You must be in complete shock at the moment, I hope that in the future you and your daughter will be happy.

Mel

Sorry Arsh , I thought on your first post you had said you had a little boy.
Tass.[/QUOTE]

He did say it was a little boy on the first post.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:12 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant think on what to say, which is unusual for me........deapest sympathy to you, but always remember that your wife lives on in your wee one, so just treasure that and hard as it will be, move on xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.