Wikiposts

wife in coma

Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

arsh1644 has a spectacular aura aboutarsh1644 has a spectacular aura aboutarsh1644 has a spectacular aura about
Default wife in coma

Hi to all
Last Feb started on a high note. I got my medical for australia and my baby was expected to arrive in mid Feb. But after cesarian operation my wife devaloped complications and now she is lying in hospital ICU in Coma and her lungs are not working her kidneys are shut down. Doctors can not say about recovery period. But i am still hanging in there and hoping that she will recover.
My son is ok. I had already sent my and my wifes police clearances and sent change in circumstances form and well. My last date for notifying the case officer is approaching and is just 9 days away. I do not know what to do. Please advice. Should i get my date for medical extended or Can i remove my wife from the application and only me and my son can give medical and call my wife at some later stage.
Please advice me soon. I am desperately in need of it.
Thanks to all
arsh
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default Re: wife in coma

arsh i am so sorry to hear about your terrible time and i am sure everyone on here will be sending you their very very best. i would email the case officer or even phone straight away. this is extraordinary and very sensitive circumstances and i am sure they will be understanding and helpful. its only us whinging impatient poms with petty queries they get fed up with. they are human and i'm positive they will treat you as an individual.

again, i send you best wishes and hope you will all be very soon ok. my thoughts are with you and your family.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Oh arsh,
sorry i dont know about your application, but i wanted to say how sorry i am to hear abour your terrible plight,my heart really goes out to you,but its good to hear that your still trying to get on with your life.
Hang on in there,i had some very serious complications when i had my daughter,we re both very lucky to be here at all,but we came through it all realatively unscathed,so keep strong for both your wife and your son,although i understand its a total nightmare for you,my thoughts are with you and your family,

take care,tracey
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by arsh1644
Hi to all
Last Feb started on a high note. I got my medical for australia and my baby was expected to arrive in mid Feb. But after cesarian operation my wife devaloped complications and now she is lying in hospital ICU in Coma and her lungs are not working her kidneys are shut down. Doctors can not say about recovery period. But i am still hanging in there and hoping that she will recover.
My son is ok. I had already sent my and my wifes police clearances and sent change in circumstances form and well. My last date for notifying the case officer is approaching and is just 9 days away. I do not know what to do. Please advice. Should i get my date for medical extended or Can i remove my wife from the application and only me and my son can give medical and call my wife at some later stage.
Thanks to all
arsh
Hi Arsh , sorry to hear about your terrible time just now.I am glad your son is ok and hopefully your wife will pull thru too soon.
Any dealings we have had with DIMIA we found them very helpful. As your circumstances are very unusual I think I would phone the case officer and discuss your options with him/her.I am not sure how long they can put the application on hold but you need to remember that your wife may have extra complications after all this and need time to convalesce.You too , I imagine will have a lot to deal with and might need time to sort out everthing else and step back from the immigration thing just now for a while.
My thoughts are with you all and I hope things work out well .
All the best ,
Tass.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:26 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hi to all
Thanks to all
arsh
Hello arsh
Your post has really put things into perpective.It made me take in a sharp intake of breath and realise "there but for the grace of god go I". It's times like this we all realise what really is important. I wish you, your wife and you littleun the very,very,very best of luck.

With regards to your dilema and the application; I think you should offload this to your Case Officer. You've got enough to worry about.Let someone else have the headache. Speak to you CO and let them sort out the best options available, as others have said, this is an extremely exceptional case and I'm sure DIMIA will make allowances for your unfortunate position.

Be strong m8 and we're all behind you in wishing you all the best of luck and a very happy future. You all sure as hell deserve it.

Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

marie_chris is on a distinguished road

Hi, just read your post and wanted to say something but I don't really know what to say in this terrible time. I hope your wife recovers fully and wish you and your son the very best wishes.

I am sure that they will be compassionate if you relay your story to them.

All the best
Marie
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi I too just wanted to send my very best wishes to all of you. It is something that you dont expect to happen when you are 'just having a baby, or a caesarian'. I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

I agree with the others speak to your case officer and hope they will be sympathetic.
Good luck and best wishes Chris
Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Hi Arsh,

Ring your case officer. They wil be compassionate I' m sure. Sending prayers out for you and your family.
Tracey.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsh

Just to say, loads of karma, good wishes and hugs winging their way. Hope your wife pulls though soon and has a speedy recovery. Leave it to your CO and you concentrate on wife and beautiful new baby.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:50 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all
Thanks to all
arsh
Sorry to hear about your problems, but wouldn't it be far better to email the case officer, explain the situation and ask for all the applications to be cancelled until the situation becomes clearer. It would sound alot better to do this than to proceed and give the impression that you don't care about her. I know it sounds harsh, but when you ask should you remove her from the application, to me it sounds that you have given up on her recovery or want to leave her behind. I think that DIMIA may take that view if you ask them to remove her.

Hope things work out. Hang in there.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:18 pm
Professional Princess

Hi to all
Thanks to all
arsh
It might not seem like it but people recover from the most life threatening situations.

I too would say contact your case officer and tell him/her.

Then go and sit by your dear wife, tell her how much you love her and put your faith in the staff looking after her.

Be strong.

Samantha

Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

Try and Put everything on hold, until your wife recovers. Even if it means doing it al again next yr or so. SOrry, but if it was my partner, Australia can wait, some things take priority. i guess its all a muddle, but a yr delay aint to bad. must be terrible, but dream moves can be put back im sure. TC
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:39 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you wife makes a full recovery soon x
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Laurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really nice

Good lord, how sad for you! I wish all the best fro you and yours.

Call your caseworker and explain the situation, I am sure that s/he can help.

Please make sure to keep us posted.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello arsh

Really does put things into perspective.... I wish you all the very best and hope your wife gets better very soon.

Sue x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.