Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Are We Leaving? !

Why Are We Leaving? !

Old Aug 4th 2005, 8:18 am
blossom

Default Why Are We Leaving? ! WORKS THIS TIME !

ATTACHMENT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! Changed the attachment and it now works!

BLOSSOM
Attached Thumbnails Why Are We Leaving? !-thissays.jpg  

Last edited by blossom; Aug 4th 2005 at 8:59 am.

Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:21 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Are We Leaving? ! WORKS THIS TIME !

Originally Posted by blossom

BLOSSOM
LMFAO! Somebody should send this to Tony Blair!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:40 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

BLOSSOM
I am almost ashamed to say that there is much in this poster that sums up a few of my thoughts....

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:53 pm
blossom

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
LMFAO! Somebody should send this to Tony Blair!
Have to agree with you, hopefully someone will bring it to his attention!!!

Blossom

Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:53 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

BLOSSOM

Very good. Now I bet someone will soon leap to their defense!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:56 pm
blossom

Default Re: Why Are We Leaving? !

Yes, it was posted to amuse, pity those on the moving back forum have no sense of humour !!

Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

lilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond repute

BLOSSOM
I've got to admit, that that very poster is on the next cabin to mine on the ship i work on, and i read it nigh on every morning and i still find it amusing, but that sums up the Brits doesn't it -willing to laugh at ourselves. God help the government when people start losing the ability to laugh at themselves, and actually wake up to the fact that we are being taken for a bunch of chumps.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it was posted to amuse, pity those on the moving back forum have no sense of humour !!
just about to leap to defend...can't be bothered to do said leap tho!!

steve
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

BLOSSOM
You could change the flag and country name to Australia and it would still be true.

I suggest that you look at the Western suburbs of Sydney, you will find many Third generation welfare dependent Neer Do well's there and all over Australia.

Don't expect Oz to be a miracle cure to Britains ills, it is not and never will be.

Dream on the utopia seekers, just watch out for the mega high taxes and shite working conditions in Godzone.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well if it was funny then maybe one or two would laugh.

This is simple right wing crap and this particular 'document' has been around for years and has been posted on here in the past.

You will have a sharp learning curve in Australia

Hope you don't want to claim child benefit etc.when you get to Australia.

Only 'foreign scroungers' do that don't they?

G
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

BESWETAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

How sad that the "Great" out of "Great Britain" no longer exists ! It's been chewed up and spat out by those (Tony Blair and his croons) who no longer value the British way of life.

The Poet (British and proud of it (well Cornish really)
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:28 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Lol!

Keep reeling in those who've had a SOHdectomy, Blossom! Fortunately *many* of those moving TO Aus seem to have a more developed sense of humour than those who couldn't hack the pace and returned.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if there's a correlation in statistics there?!

Last edited by ProofReader; Aug 4th 2005 at 7:37 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Lol!

Keep reeling in those who've had a SOHdectomy, Blossom! Fortunately those moving TO Aus seem to have a more developed sense of humour than those who couldn't hack the pace and returned.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if there's a correlation in statistics there?!

Some of us moving TO australia don't find it funny either.

G
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:41 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BESWETAJ
How sad that the "Great" out of "Great Britain" no longer exists ! It's been chewed up and spat out by those (Tony Blair and his croons) who no longer value the British way of life.

The Poet (British and proud of it (well Cornish really)
Oh come off it !! I`m no fan of new Labour but this country has been going going to the dogs before this government.
You can moan about the immigrants all you like but at the end of the day aren`t the people on this forum going to immigrants?? How many of us will turn down the Oz equivilant of chid benefit, medicare and first homeowners grant out of principal??
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:41 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Why Are We Leaving? !

So true and so sad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.