Why is this used toyota camry azura 2003 so cheap

Why is this used toyota camry azura 2003 so cheap

Old Apr 16th 2006, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

jery_wang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why is this used toyota camry azura 2003 so cheap

Hi,

http://www.drive.com.au/used_cars/to...&pp=7&d=0&nv=1

If you take a look at the link, why is it so cheap, only $7000?

Is it because there are more charges not included since this is private sales (not from dealer)?

Or do we need to suspect that something is not right with the car?

Thanks
Jerry
Old Apr 16th 2006, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why is this used toyota camry azura 2003 so cheap

I reckon it's a typo
Old Apr 16th 2006, 7:55 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kulu
I reckon it's a typo
There's an e-mail address so you could check if it's a typo. If not you would have to be suspicious about it's mechanical soundness or history. Could be a 'friday afternoon' car and everything keeps falling off it!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:18 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jery_wang
Hi,

http://www.drive.com.au/used_cars/to...&pp=7&d=0&nv=1

If you take a look at the link, why is it so cheap, only $7000?

Is it because there are more charges not included since this is private sales (not from dealer)?

Or do we need to suspect that something is not right with the car?

Thanks
Jerry
Gotta be typo - thats about $10k less than it should be!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:09 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

By the name, its a woman selling it, maybe its full of filler and been resprayed, or its got $10,000 worth of parking tickets
Although, it also says Urgent Sale, maybe they are migrating to UK and are in a bit of a rush?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Poor Sod.
LOL
Paul

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Gotta be typo - thats about $10k less than it should be!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

I am asking her and waiting for her reply.

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
By the name, its a woman selling it, maybe its full of filler and been resprayed, or its got $10,000 worth of parking tickets
Although, it also says Urgent Sale, maybe they are migrating to UK and are in a bit of a rush?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Poor Sod.
LOL
Paul
Old Apr 16th 2006, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jery_wang
I am asking her and waiting for her reply.
You've got me curious now, any reply?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
You've got me curious now, any reply?
Yes, in short, it's something like this:

the car is in another country and it is Australian registered car. You settle the payment/shipping cost and the car will be shipped to you.

Of course the if you want to know the whole 'interesting' story, you can try to email the email address in the link.

I think I stick to the dealer used car.