Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

why so many brissie meets?

why so many brissie meets?

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default why so many brissie meets?

i know its a big place, but its not that big
u would have a much better meet if u all had one big central one.
or am i just a mental
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default Re: why so many brissie meets?

Originally Posted by soapy
or am i just a mental
aye ya mental :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

or am i just a mental
Cos they all want different things - meets with kids, meets down the southside, meets on the northside, meets in the open air, and a few of us still like the good old drinking meets!

Personally I don't go to meets with lots of kids, cos I don't have kids and prefer to relax over a beer. You would maybe prefer a sedate slice of cake and cup of tea type affair
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Cos they all want different things - meets with kids, meets down the southside, meets on the northside, meets in the open air, and a few of us still like the good old drinking meets!

Personally I don't go to meets with lots of kids, cos I don't have kids and prefer to relax over a beer. You would maybe prefer a sedate slice of cake and cup of tea type affair
cheers polly. good answer
oh and whats in the cake?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wintersgills
aye ya mental :scared:
only on a thursday
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

or am i just a mental

coz their trying to have meets without you , but if your anything like me you'll find them in the end
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

or am i just a mental
Not like us on the GC, Soapy - "Quality not Quantity"..............
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:52 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

or am i just a mental
It's cause we're a fussy lot!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret3
coz their trying to have meets without you , but if your anything like me you'll find them in the end
they cant hide from me mags
but its hard to decide on a meet to go to if i wanted to do the trip up. i will keep an eye on them all and see whos going
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Not like us on the GC, Soapy - "Quality not Quantity"..............
thats because we are both there
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Stitch
It's cause we're a fussy lot!

Cheers

Ginny
im shocked u turned up to your own meet then
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

they cant hide from me mags
but its hard to decide on a meet to go to if i wanted to do the trip up. i will keep an eye on them all and see whos going

Take my advice and go to one with ginny, coz she's fab at going to the bar, infact you've got to prize her fingers off it
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

thats because we are both there
...and me!!!!!
Kaz
Old Nov 27th 2006, 11:14 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

im shocked u turned up to your own meet then

I had to no-one else would go! As for what Mags says I always seem to end up with the kitty.....maybe cause I'm always finished first. Mind you Gill (herchook) can down a fair few!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 28th 2006, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stitch
I had to no-one else would go! As for what Mags says I always seem to end up with the kitty.....maybe cause I'm always finished first. Mind you Gill (herchook) can down a fair few!

Cheers

Ginny

Yep, its not fair , no one looked after the kitty like you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.