Why so many?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:55 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why so many?

No offence intended. But i am new to this forum but not to forums in general. My question is. Why so many females? Why so many stupid questions?ie can i get Eastenders out in Oz? I'm a girly girl? To those who posted these threads i am not getting at you. Just curious. Thats all. Why is there not things like? Whats the price of beer? Can i get a good English breakie at a cheap price? As i said no offence intended. Whats the rules on posting decent worthwhile threads? Ie. Whats the best pub/club in Sydney? Come on guys! I'm nearly falling aslzzzzzzzzz.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why so many?

Originally Posted by Jockstar
No offence intended. But i am new to this forum but not to forums in general. My question is. Why so many females? Why so many stupid questions?ie can i get Eastenders out in Oz? I'm a girly girl? To those who posted these threads i am not getting at you. Just curious. Thats all. Why is there not things like? Whats the price of beer? Can i get a good English breakie at a cheap price? As i said no offence intended. Whats the rules on posting decent worthwhile threads? Ie. Whats the best pub/club in Sydney? Come on guys! I'm nearly falling aslzzzzzzzzz.
It goes in phases believe me! Put "beer" into the search engine and you will see! I've bored everyone to death with the discovery of Real English Beer in a brissie bottle shop - one bloke there got very miffed last week cos I bought a whole carton of Old Speckled Hen....theuir entire stock!
Good English brekkie? I'd love one - the bacon here is mainly smoked though, which UI'm not keen on. My Aussie Bloke had a fit when I put eggs and chips on the same plate...!

We'll talk about stuff like that till the cows come home....start some threads, come on, ask some questions.....beer, cheese, lettuce, we aren't proud, we'll answer.....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:18 pm
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

Jockstar,

It's a bit of fun to get through the day. There are plenty of posts like the ones you mentioned. Just don't read ones don't like the titles of!!!!
No offence intended!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

You're pretty young aren't you?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:23 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Thats a nice way of putting it Deadmeat! On form tonight aren't you!
Can't wait to share a beer or ten with you and that sense of humour
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thats a nice way of putting it Deadmeat! On form tonight aren't you!
Can't wait to share a beer or ten with you and that sense of humour
I've not forgotten, I've committed to it now

How's the weather? I hear there were storms a-coming ...

Now, there's a dull and British thing to talk about
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:27 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It goes in phases believe me! Put "beer" into the search engine and you will see! I've bored everyone to death with the discovery of Real English Beer in a brissie bottle shop - one bloke there got very miffed last week cos I bought a whole carton of Old Speckled Hen....theuir entire stock!
Good English brekkie? I'd love one - the bacon here is mainly smoked though, which UI'm not keen on. My Aussie Bloke had a fit when I put eggs and chips on the same plate...!

We'll talk about stuff like that till the cows come home....start some threads, come on, ask some questions.....beer, cheese, lettuce, we aren't proud, we'll answer.....
Ok why not. Glad some one is on the same wave length. Who cares about East E ? Who cares about GG? So maybe i gotta start to wind it up a bit. Nothing to bad, but come on ! Its like a OAP convention here. As you can see i live in Thailand but i'm an Ozzie resident. if you want some light , good haerted humour ou should check out Thaivisa . com. But i will try my best to lighten this forum up. Come on guys. Do you live in Nz(the land of the OAP)?
Or are you in Oz? (a great country and with a happy go lucky attitude)
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:29 pm
Freedom!

No! but by your avatar you are not a spring chicken.
Account Closed

Ok why not. Glad some one is on the same wave length. Who cares about East E ? Who cares about GG? So maybe i gotta start to wind it up a bit. Nothing to bad, but come on ! Its like a OAP convention here. As you can see i live in Thailand but i'm an Ozzie resident. if you want some light , good haerted humour ou should check out Thaivisa . com. But i will try my best to lighten this forum up. Come on guys. Do you live in Nz(the land of the OAP)?
Very young ... the sweeping generalisations give it away ...
Home and Happy

I've not forgotten, I've committed to it now

How's the weather? I hear there were storms a-coming ...

Now, there's a dull and British thing to talk about
Yep, bit of thunder yesterday, thunder and brief but heavy downpour today, more expected over the weekend.
What I want to know is why does it always rain when I am leaving work - did it in the UK, does it here!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

No! but by your avatar you are not a spring chicken.
Can't beat a bit of bully matey, you should see Jim these days - that photo was taken a while ago
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:36 pm
Freedom!

Can't beat a bit of bully matey, you should see Jim these days - that photo was taken a while ago
I know who jim is. But what i dont know is he the same age as you? Mayeb? Who cares? I don't! just trying to lighten up this forum/. I see you have many posts. Congrats. I wish i could get as many as you.
But anyway mate lets all lighten up here and have a laugh. You onl;y get one life. ENJOY!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:37 pm
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough

You seem to be very happy!! Bangkok must be to your liking, i have heard that there are ladies who look like boys!! is this the attraction off Bangkok??
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:39 pm
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Why so many?

In one!! etc, well done to you, you have won a speed boat, cue confused look from punter who lives in a council estate in peckham!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:40 pm
Account Closed

I know who jim is. But what i dont know is he the same age as you? Mayeb? Who cares? I don't! just trying to lighten up this forum/. I see you have many posts. Congrats. I wish i could get as many as you.
But anyway mate lets all lighten up here and have a laugh. You onl;y get one life. ENJOY!
I'm 33, and Jim Bowen is ... well, about double that.

I'll drink to a bit of livening up and chilling out. I can get serious in here but it's a nice place to be, people generally get treated with respect unless provoked.

You may want to wander along to "The Lounge" or "Take It Outside" if you want lively discussion, much fun to be had there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.