Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why have you choose Coffs Harbour

Why have you choose Coffs Harbour

Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Why have you choosen Coffs Harbour

Hi Everyone

I've been using this website for 4 or more years now, & just recently there seems to be loads of expats moving to Coffs...... Now i don't blame you, as i lived there & loved the place and my good friends that i met there. so much so we are hoping to be back there soon!!!! Ping pong Pom

Could i just ask why you chose Coffs, as when we told people we were moving to Coffs no-one had heard of the place!!!!

Sorry for being nosey (i'm not really!!! haha)

Paula 1

Last edited by paula 1; Sep 15th 2008 at 9:12 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why have you choosen Coffs Harbour

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Everyone

I've been using this website for 4 or more years now, & just recently there seems to be loads of expats moving to Coffs...... Now i don't blame you, as i lived there & loved the place and my good friends that i met there. so much so we are hoping to be back there soon!!!! Ping pong Pom

Could i just ask why you chose Coffs, as when we told people we were moving to Coffs no-one had heard of the place!!!!

Sorry for being nosey (i'm not really!!! haha)

Paula 1

ANYONE, SOMEONE, ...........TALK TO ME
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Why have you choosen Coffs Harbour

Originally Posted by paula 1
ANYONE, SOMEONE, ...........TALK TO ME
PLEASE...I know your out there....Somewhere