Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Have I Become More Impatient Than The Wife?

Why Have I Become More Impatient Than The Wife?

Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future
Question Why Have I Become More Impatient Than The Wife?

Firstly I'd just like like to say congrats to everyone who already has their Visa's......................oh I envy you.

For weeks now i have been telling Sonja to calm down and chill out as our Visa's will be here shortly. But now the tides have turned and me (the guy whom is that laid back is almost horizontal) is the one getting frustrated at not receiving our Visa's yet. Although I have no right to be impatient or frustrated as others have waited/or have been waiting for theirs a damn site longer than us. And for those people i can't imagine how unbearable it must be.

Anyway sorry to moan and Good Luck to all whether your waiting for a visa, med request etc.

Tony
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:53 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why Have I Become More Impatient Than The Wife?

Any day now, I'm sure
I'll send you some visa granting karma - it has worked for others
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hang in there Tony

I know how you feel - I am incredibly grumpy at the moment and feel quite disjointed with my life at the moment and we are still awaiting our assessments to come back!! Still have the actual visa process to go through with.

Anyway, some K for you too.

sArah
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:42 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Hang in there Tony

I know how you feel - I am incredibly grumpy at the moment and feel quite disjointed with my life at the moment and we are still awaiting our assessments to come back!! Still have the actual visa process to go through with.

sArah
I`ve been like that too!!Nothing holds much interest for me at all at the moment and finding motivation is really hard we`ve got another 2 years before we can even go (if we actually get through the TRA & Visa process)The house looks like a bombs hit it, the ironing is up to the ceiling (I`ve even started hiding hubby`s un-ironed clothes in the cupboard so the pile doesn`t look so bad)If this keeps on going the next time you see me will be on life of grime with my cat and dog and newspapers piled up at the front door!!(or maybe I`m just turning into a lazy bugger in my old age, who`d rather look at BE & housing websites!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I`ve been like that too!!Nothing holds much interest for me at all at the moment and finding motivation is really hard we`ve got another 2 years before we can even go (if we actually get through the TRA & Visa process)The house looks like a bombs hit it, the ironing is up to the ceiling (I`ve even started hiding hubby`s un-ironed clothes in the cupboard so the pile doesn`t look so bad)If this keeps on going the next time you see me will be on life of grime with my cat and dog and newspapers piled up at the front door!!(or maybe I`m just turning into a lazy bugger in my old age, who`d rather look at BE & housing websites!

LOL

I am so glad that I am not the only one whose ironing pile is ceiling height. It has got so bad that hubby has made a pact with me that he will do the ironing if I keep the rest of the house going, and so far I'm not doing a very good job

It is amazing, but I too also spend my day looking at BE & Housing websites. In fact, I was talking to someone the other day about Australia and they asked me if I had lived there because I seemed to know it so well (I wish, I wish, I wish!!)

Hang in there everyone and let's commiserate together.

Sarah
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Any day now, I'm sure
I'll send you some visa granting karma - it has worked for others
Many thanks for the visa granting karma - let's hope it works for us
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Hang in there Tony

sArah
Thanks for k - Good luck with assessment and visa