Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?

Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Why is this happening?

In the last week or so, i have popped into the chat room to see if anyone is there. I don't go in very often, but have noticed that there is never anyone in there, but i have a whole page of conversation snippets from users who have been in previously.... (Wenger and Bix...your language is disgusting...i'll deal with you later!!!)

whats going on?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:34 am
WBB

Default Re: Why is this happening?

Originally posted by podgypossum
In the last week or so, i have popped into the chat room to see if anyone is there. I don't go in very often, but have noticed that there is never anyone in there, but i have a whole page of conversation snippets from users who have been in previously.... (Wenger and Bix...your language is disgusting...i'll deal with you later!!!)

whats going on?
i have noticed that too, great to pop in and see if anyone has been talking about you.

i think there is new software being used and it has only started happening since then.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

LOL..well there is that point i guess...not that i care less if they are talking about me...at least if they are talking about us, they are leaving some other poor sod alone!!!

I have been told it has happened on numerous occasions but i take no notice of gossip....... ok..i will..but only if its REALLY interesting!!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:49 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL too funny, wonder how old the snippets are
Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Dunno DB..but Bix and Wenger were having a good old swearing session!!...Userjay was htere too but well behaved...i'm a bit annoyed as it didnt go back far enough for me to see what they were swearing about!!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:54 am
WBB

Dunno DB..but Bix and Wenger were having a good old swearing session!!...Userjay was htere too but well behaved...i'm a bit annoyed as it didnt go back far enough for me to see what they were swearing about!!!
i just popped in for a look and it seems like they have just logged out, the time stamp of their conversations said 4:50 (uk time)?

must be broke.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:58 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

So where's the 'logout' button that the help page brags about? All I had was this 'float' button, and 'colors'

Didn't seem very interesting, I must say. So what's the difference between chatting, and posting? Other than the posting is permanent....
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

not a lot really DUP.... its just faster, bit like a real chat but in the written word, and yes, its private...thats why some go there i'm told!! ...
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

not a lot really DUP.... its just faster, bit like a real chat but in the written word, and yes, its private...thats why some go there i'm told!! ...
Can you still sign in under anyones name?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dont know..never tried..as i said, i rarely go there.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:06 am
joem

I bought 1kg of seedless grapes on saturday.

joem

I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Gotcha. I don't think I'll bother - if I get that bored I'll read a book!

My brother used to talk about spending time in chat rooms (found his present girlfriend through one...) I could never see the attraction. How can you cuddle and rub a girl's feet in a chatroom...?
BE Forum Addict

oh dear..i just had an evil thought...dont tell WBB you can do that..he'll be causing havoc...pmsl
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:08 am
I like kittens.

oh dear..i just had an evil thought...dont tell WBB you can do that..he'll be causing havoc...pmsl
Now, now, PP! WBB would NEVER be a troll with multi-personalities!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by joem
I bought 1kg of seedless grapes on saturday.

joem

Good for you Joe...have you mastered peeling them yet??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.