Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why the fuel costs!!

Why the fuel costs!!

Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why the fuel costs!!

Ok I am baffled.... yes easily done but why has fuel jumped from $111.9 to $123.9 in 5 days

I am glad that they are cutting taxes as the way food, fuel and soon to be interest rates are going we will all be out of pocket. Oh well in one hand out the other
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:31 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the fuel costs!!

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Ok I am baffled.... yes easily done but why has fuel jumped from $111.9 to $123.9 in 5 days

I am glad that they are cutting taxes as the way food, fuel and soon to be interest rates are going we will all be out of pocket. Oh well in one hand out the other
The potential of a nuclear situation in Iran has already pushed up the price of crude. Not like the oil Companies to jump on the bandwagon and screw us again eh??
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the fuel costs!!

Originally Posted by woodyinoz

Certainly fuel prices seem to be more volatile than the UK - the other week here in Perth one day it was 108 the next 118!! Thought I was seeing things.