Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why don't they go on the chat line?

Why don't they go on the chat line?

Old Aug 12th 2003, 6:54 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Why don't they go on the chat line?

Just looked to see some intreesting stuff on the ups and down of the dollar

Find a slanging match between Megalamania and PB

Looked to see what is interesting on TV in australia to find a slanging match between BP Megalomania and Wilf

WHY CAN'T THEY GO ON THE CHAT LINE and stop hi-jacking threads which may actually be of interest to others BEFORE they get on to it?????????????
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:20 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why don't they go on the chat line?

Originally posted by yafm

Looked to see what is interesting on TV in australia to find a slanging match between BP Megalomania and Wilf

WHY CAN'T THEY GO ON THE CHAT LINE and stop hi-jacking threads which may actually be of interest to others BEFORE they get on to it?????????????
mad:
Bring some light into your dull life and what do we get , you are stupid enough to think Australian TV is interesting well its crap ,there sorted that.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 12th 2003 at 7:24 am.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:38 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by yafm

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
My megalomania is stronger than yours, you go chat.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:51 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
My megalomania is stronger than yours, you go chat.
We54ll y#@&ou know,./, th^^at th))e po@@ms rul$$edbrittania for years and now I have to spend my days defending myself from worms, pi)) off worms, wait her'sa nother 1ne. I fguess nothin.# chnagess.

svchost has generated errors and is shutting down
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:13 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

??????????????????????? Florida?????????????????

Both the others are on my ignore list so I don't have to read them

Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:18 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Florida_03
We54ll y#@&ou know,./, th^^at th))e po@@ms rul$$edbrittania for years and now I have to spend my days defending myself from worms, pi)) off worms, wait her'sa nother 1ne. I fguess nothin.# chnagess.

svchost has generated errors and is shutting down
LOL !

The word nutter springs to mind