Reload this Page >

why does'nt someone answer????

why does'nt someone answer????

Old Mar 15th 2002, 9:17 pm
col
BE Enthusiast

col is an unknown quantity at this point
Default why does'nt someone answer????

I'm sorry but I feel let down. I subscribe to a lot of forums and when ever you post a thread at least the forum watcher will post an answer even if no one else will yet with this site it depends on whether you agree or not? come on people if you know the answer or not at least sound off!!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2002, 9:32 pm
ndaltonb

Default Re: why does'nt someone answer????

Col,

If you want help from strangers, don't slag people off because you don't get a reply within 24 hours. Seems like you only registered today? True?

We are all trying to chill out because the wait is stressful enough. Kick back and have some beer/wine.

Relax

nigel db

Originally posted by col
I'm sorry but I feel let down. I subscribe to a lot of forums and when ever you post a thread at least the forum watcher will post an answer even if no one else will yet with this site it depends on whether you agree or not? come on people if you know the answer or not at least sound off!!!!!

Old Mar 15th 2002, 9:40 pm
col
BE Enthusiast

Yea sorry but I feel like I'm doin my nut!!!!

I am just bounsing off the walls at the moment Apologies to everyone. I expect something more than is reality sometimes

Col
Old Mar 15th 2002, 9:48 pm
ndaltonb

Hi Col,

Sound off all you want. Quick tip, just warn people at the front of the message. I didn't at first and got some good people well pissed off.

Just seen one of your earlier posts. Sounds rough but you may know thatothers here applied Nov 2000, sold the house and business etc so maybe you see why some are doing their heads in over the wait.

Hang in there. You will get it and the bruises to prove it.

Nigel db

Originally posted by col
Yea sorry but I feel like I'm doin my nut!!!!

I am just bounsing off the walls at the moment Apologies to everyone. I expect something more than is reality sometimes

Col

Old Mar 15th 2002, 9:51 pm
col
BE Enthusiast

Nige you sound like one top guy I really do feel gutted for the people applying through london or non IT. What's your postion?

Col
Old Mar 16th 2002, 5:16 pm
ndaltonb

Just an average Joe.

Applied June 2001, non-IT

Nigel db