Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why does it have to take sooo longgg??

Why does it have to take sooo longgg??

Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why does it have to take sooo longgg??

Hi there
Why does it have to take so long to get your visa,can someone tell me a logic answer why?
Especially after having recieved a acknowledgement to the next stage of medicals request, look forward to seeing some good explanations
Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:10 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Why does it have to take sooo longgg??

Originally posted by delboy
Hi there
Why does it have to take so long to get your visa,can someone tell me a logic answer why?
Especially after having recieved a acknowledgement to the next stage of medicals request, look forward to seeing some good explanations

No logic answer....but the Ozzies don't rush to do anything...get used to it if you are going out there to live...took me a while,and at first annoyed me

they really are "No worries mate" and "she'll be right" eventually....