Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why did we bring this and not that?!?

Why did we bring this and not that?!?

Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough
Default Why did we bring this and not that?!?

A question for those of you who have made it to the other side!

Is there anything that you left at home (apart from family) that you wish, with hindsight, that you had brought?

Conversely, is there anything that you have brought that has turned out to be a real 'chocolate teapot'?
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did we bring this and not that?!?

Originally Posted by November11
A question for those of you who have made it to the other side!

Is there anything that you left at home (apart from family) that you wish, with hindsight, that you had brought?

Conversely, is there anything that you have brought that has turned out to be a real 'chocolate teapot'?
Make sure you bring at least 4 4way adaptors. Had to get my mum to post me some. Bring everything you can, even the small things can be missed.

Jo