Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why is The Bloke online?

Why is The Bloke online?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:11 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default Why is The Bloke online?

Doesn't anyone else wonder why The Bloke is online or have I got the wrong Bloke?

Should you be with Polly in marital bliss somewhere?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is The Bloke online?

Originally posted by Pollster
Doesn't anyone else wonder why The Bloke is online or have I got the wrong Bloke?

Should you be with Polly in marital bliss somewhere?
He's gone now... perhaps he realises that he's gonna be married to the mob!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:19 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Little problem!!! Poll respecting tradition and staying away the night before with her best friend from the Uk, so it leaves me to my own devices. Doing the deed later on today :scared: :scared: ps Thanks to everyone for the card from the bloke and pollyana
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:27 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Oh, that's OK then!!

I got my timescales all mixed up - I thought you would have done it by now but it is the morning of the big day isn't it!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:54 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Bloke
Poll respecting tradition and staying away the night before with her best friend from the Uk
I dont think it had anything what-so-ever to do with that - she just wanted an excuse to get blind drunk LOL .
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
I dont think it had anything what-so-ever to do with that - she just wanted an excuse to get blind drunk LOL .
Hope you made her wear a veil and L plates!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 8:58 pm
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
i hope to wake in the morning to some good pics mrs D.

what time are the proceedings kicking off today?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:02 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Larissa, not me, I had to entertain Badgers & Dagboy for the evening (no no no, not THAT way Billy LOL)

Kick off is at 4pm, I'll try my hardest for good pics, I had better find the camera for a start .
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for keeping an eye on him! The hen night was just me and my mate, we ended up watching a drag queen show, and when they found out about the wedding they all wanted to come along!!!
And yes, I was presented with an L-Plate, handcuffs, whip....and ball and chain which I later attached to The Bloke!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
Thank you all for keeping an eye on him! The hen night was just me and my mate, we ended up watching a drag queen show, and when they found out about the wedding they all wanted to come along!!!
And yes, I was presented with an L-Plate, handcuffs, whip....and ball and chain which I later attached to The Bloke!
LOL