Wikiposts

Why Adelaide?

Old Sep 18th 2003, 10:58 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why Adelaide?

As I understand from people I know Adelaide is a boring c**phole with lots of churches and a fifties mentality.

The only reason you are all going must be for the 5 plants you are allowed to have.

Up in smoke.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why Adelaide?

Originally posted by bondipom
As I understand from people I know Adelaide is a boring c**phole with lots of churches and a fifties mentality.

The only reason you are all going must be for the 5 plants you are allowed to have.

Up in smoke.
I was tempted not to reply to this, it looks a transparent attempt to get the heat up in the forum.

However, I can't help say that you really shouldn't slag of a place that you've never been to, especially when there are so many people on this forum who are living in Adelaide, or soon moving here.... but then as I said earlier - this post is obviously designed to provoke reactions like mine.

Of course then you will get people giving the reasons they're here. Mine is that I fell in love with a guy from Adelaide in London. I've been here 3 years, and I'm happy to stay.

Come on over, give it a try!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

By the way, it's not 5. Could be 3, or even 1 now.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:12 am
WBB

Originally posted by Nara
I was tempted not to reply to this, it looks a transparent attempt to get the heat up in the forum.

However, I can't help say that you really shouldn't slag of a place that you've never been to, especially when there are so many people on this forum who are living in Adelaide, or soon moving here.... but then as I said earlier - this post is obviously designed to provoke reactions like mine.

Of course then you will get people giving the reasons they're here. Mine is that I fell in love with a guy from Adelaide in London. I've been here 3 years, and I'm happy to stay.

i have been considering adelaide as an alternative to brissy and also melbourne when i visit aus again next month i will be visiting adelaide and checking it out.

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:14 am
WBB

By the way, it's not 5. Could be 3, or even 1 now.

whats with the plant issue?

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

cannabis ;-)

cheers

richard
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:23 am
WBB

Originally posted by r.bartlett
cannabis ;-)

cheers

richard
is it legal there

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:50 am
Badge

yes tell us tell us

Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:14 pm

Bet you've got the munchies?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not right now, but when I have I'm glad I don't have junk food in the house, it means I burn a few calories walking to the shop for M&Ms, but usually I'm too 'lazy' to walk to the shop
Old Sep 18th 2003, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by badgersmount
yes tell us tell us
You might be best off doing a search on the net about that, I'm not exactly sure what the law is, but I know it's more relaxed than other states. This results in low prices, or home-grown. I'm pretty sure that you can grow one plant if it is for your own use.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:52 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

You might be best off doing a search on the net about that, I'm not exactly sure what the law is, but I know it's more relaxed than other states. This results in low prices, or home-grown. I'm pretty sure that you can grow one plant if it is for your own use.

You can get away with a couple in WA...

allegedly
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:54 pm

Originally posted by renth
You can get away with a couple in WA...

allegedly
That beard gives it away. Did you ever got through customs before the razor?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:57 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
That beard gives it away. Did you ever got through customs before the razor?
That was 15 years ago.

I'm clean cut and wearing a collar and tie at the moment.

No trousers mind, but collar and tie.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:22 pm

Originally posted by renth
That was 15 years ago.

I'm clean cut and wearing a collar and tie at the moment.

No trousers mind, but collar and tie.
That beard would go down a treat in the Blue Mountains.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.