Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why is it that...

Why is it that...

Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why is it that...

so many toilets in Australian houses don't have locks on them?

Doesn't in fact bother me in the slightest, but I did walk in on my mate's wife today. Luckily she thought it was a hoot.

TNQR
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is it that...

More to the point wheres the frekin hand basin to wash ya hands afterwards
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:46 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
More to the point wheres the frekin hand basin to wash ya hands afterwards
The laundry
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
The laundry
yeah, nice one How many surfaces can you touch after having a dump BEFORE you wash your hands??? :scared:

Wonder who has the most?
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:50 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, nice one How many surfaces can you touch after having a dump BEFORE you wash your hands??? :scared:

Wonder who has the most?
Put a poll up .........who's the dirtiest bastard in Aus ??
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

the sink?!
bloody hell never thought about that.

So many UK houses only have one toilet that I'm grateful for having an extra one on it's own. The sink never came in to it.

Besides, I normally use the edge of the roll to dig out my fingernails.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well, the toilet flush and door handle, for a start. :scared: You'd have to wash your hands after going IN, and before touching your own bits. Problem is, you'd be locked in a loop because you'd have to immediately leave for the laundry to wash them, and shuffle backwards and forwards..

the secret is to leave the door open the first time and not close it ...
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright

the secret is to leave the door open the first time and not close it ...
And let the dump smells permeate the house nicely.....
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Put a poll up .........who's the dirtiest bastard in Aus ??
I would if i could
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:20 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Why is it that...

Doesn't in fact bother me in the slightest, but I did walk in on my mate's wife today. Luckily she thought it was a hoot.

TNQR
The reason is, so that your mate's wife and you can give each other a quick flash and it all looks perfectly innocent!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:34 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

TNQR
Those buggers in office dont have partition at pee...
bloddy people concentrate more on other bowl then theirs when pee...
thats what more irritates me...
BLODDY I CANT CONCENTRATE...

- Bart