Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Old Nov 16th 2018, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

One can only assume, that the permission to discuss vaginas, may well be related to tweaking the memory, into the usefulness of long forgotten parts of the anatomy.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Hair or there.
Why do I get the feeling another topic you will struggle with?
Old Nov 16th 2018, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Why do I get the feeling another topic you will struggle with?
Do you get a lot of vag in loony bin?
Old Nov 16th 2018, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you get a lot of vag in loony bin?
Obviously another new topic of discovery for you. You must marvel at the wonders of the world, being unleashed on a daily basis , by partaking on a forum as such, a real treasure cove of discovery. A set of instructions will follow, so don't panic yourself.
Old Nov 17th 2018, 10:38 am
Just Joined

shaunfreo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
You've just called yourself a 'pile of shyte'

Respect

I guess you are quite a competitive person who has to have the last word , even if it doesn’t make any sense just to try and make some kind of odd point

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:12 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 17th 2018, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If you want to discuss vaginas then feel free.
oh no please I work with them everyday as a midwife that’s probably enough
Old Nov 17th 2018, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Let me fix your quoting for you.

Correct. I debate many things, at times I debate with Amazulu. I mostly like to debate left wing ideals because it's a flawed ideology.

Let's debate. What's on your mind?
thanks for fixing my quote, I have to say I never know what to press to reply
will have a think about a good debating topic
any ideas yourself?
Old Nov 17th 2018, 11:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaunfreo
....I have to say I never know what to press to reply ......
To reply to a specific post, hit the quote button on the right hand side at the bottom of their post
Old Nov 17th 2018, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for fixing my quote, I have to say I never know what to press to reply
will have a think about a good debating topic
any ideas yourself?
The quoting can be a nuisance sometimes. One used to be able to paste and image or video into the thread but that option now has a bug and you can't paste the link into the image area. There's a topic for starters.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 1:03 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you are quite a competitive person who has to have the last word , even if it doesn’t make any sense just to try and make some kind of odd point
Well, you really did
Old Nov 18th 2018, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Well, you really did
again another response that means nothing sort yourself out mate
Old Nov 18th 2018, 12:14 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

again another response that means nothing sort yourself out mate
Your post #53 explains my response - you basically did

You're right though, I'm super competitive and usually don't back down - from anything

But you've chosen the way the this thread is going - your choice entirely
Old Nov 18th 2018, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're right though, I'm super competitive and usually don't back down - from anything

The poster has probably felt the consequences of the policies you call out at every given opportunity, so called it out. Best get over it.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But somehow the thread has become wildly dethatched from topic. The extension of WHV's when abuse has not been addressed nor the use of this visa, as a means to PR. This being clearly against the original intent of the visa, but clearly happening, despite denials to the contrary.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 8:59 am
Just Joined

i don’t think I have , that’s down to you and your super competitive nature , and having to have the last word, you really must be a quite boring person, I am totally bored by you ,it’s ok to have the last word if it means anything which your posts usually don’t
anyway I am off on holiday now so really don’t want to be bothered arguing with you , I have a life I am not so sure you do , if you do , enjoy it and bore everyone else with your endless comments, that mean nothing

Last edited by shaunfreo; Nov 20th 2018 at 9:17 am. Reason: Update