Reload this Page >

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Old Nov 15th 2018, 8:19 am
Just Joined

shaunfreo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHV Extention For Farm Workers Questioned

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Christ on a bike! Why don't you both just put each other on ignore? Every ****ing thread is ****ing ruined by this shit! Is there any wonder the Oz forums have no traffic? Nobody is interested in whose dick is bigger. FFS grow up!
I probably wouldn’t be allowed to talk about vaginas so I don’t think you can talk about dicks
just saying
Old Nov 15th 2018, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Such anger and bitterness from someone who knows so little - bizarre

Come over here for a hug - there's nothing that can't be fixed with a big old huggy poo

To know me is to love me
thanks for the offer but I just don’t think we would get along I think we are very different in our points of view, but hey it’s always good to offer an olive branch so thank you for that
Old Nov 15th 2018, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Beoz
If you have factually incorrect information to debate, go right ahead.

At this point all you have done is join a forum and personally attacked Amazula and now me with nothing other than a personal jibe.

Do you often go to parties and join conversions by insulting those already in it? Little trick, join the conversation first with a debate, then when you get to know the participants, then feel free to get personal
I have seen both your posts over the years , just because I only posted recently I have been watching and looking and as I have said I think you are both a pair of bullies who round up on anyone who doesn’t agree with you , that’s fine you are entitled to your opinion but that opinion can also be critiqued, the problem is you don’t like that

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:24 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 15th 2018, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Oh boo hoo. Akin to a group of blood seeking, agitated gnats, swooping on a victim whose transgressed some unwritten rule. Was it the failure of being a preferred dining companion to the poster in question, or being brought to task for predictable political commentary.

Shaunfreo, come back on board and don't allow a group bandito's that inhabit these forums, to bully you off, nor have the last say.
yes I have put up a few comments to the bullies and the other strange posters who have been on here for years, odd though the usual suspects will reply with their usual responses but some will not
interesting, or perhaps it isn’t
Old Nov 15th 2018, 9:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaunfreo

thanks for the offer but I just don’t think we would get along I think we are very different in our points of view, but hey it’s always good to offer an olive branch so thank you for that
I was being sarcastic so not really an olive branch

basically, I'm right (in more ways that one) and you're wrong
Old Nov 15th 2018, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Oh would love to hear how you are so right all the time ,
respond
i am sure you will your ego wouldn’t allow anything less

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:08 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 15th 2018, 10:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh would love to hear how you are so right all the time ,
respond
i am sure you will your ego wouldn’t allow anything less
​​​​​​
true

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:10 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 15th 2018, 10:43 am
Just Joined

​​​​​​true
And your next pile of shyte is
waiting with baited breath to hear Amazulu say nothing of any significance again

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:11 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 15th 2018, 11:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

And your next pile of shyte is
waiting with baited breath to hear Amazulu say nothing of any significance again
You've just called yourself a 'pile of shyte'

Respect

Last edited by old.sparkles; Nov 17th 2018 at 11:11 am. Reason: fix quote
Old Nov 15th 2018, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen both your posts over the years , just because I only posted recently I have been watching and looking and as I have said I think you are both a pair of bullies who round up on anyone who doesn’t agree with you , that’s fine you are entitled to your opinion but that opinion can also be critiqued, the problem is you don’t like that
Let me fix your quoting for you.

Correct. I debate many things, at times I debate with Amazulu. I mostly like to debate left wing ideals because it's a flawed ideology.

Let's debate. What's on your mind?
Old Nov 15th 2018, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Attempting to 'be nice' will be judged as 'weakness' to such peeps, whom basically only respect power and brute force, as long as they are not in any form of risk/danger, so rather wasted words, I'm afraid.
Good to have you back though.
Old Nov 15th 2018, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Let me fix your quoting for you.

Correct. I debate many things, at times I debate with Amazulu. I mostly like to debate left wing ideals because it's a flawed ideology.

Let's debate. What's on your mind?
Well no your attempts at debating me have proven wide voids in knowledge. An incapacity to view the broader picture. A polly's 'tool' of repeating something enough times, then it becomes true. Now we all know where the flawed ideology belongs.
Old Nov 15th 2018, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A classic example, of one being over laden with fertiliser, which in turn not being the best ingredient, to the enhancement towards the growth of discussion, ideas, or awareness.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 5:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I probably wouldn’t be allowed to talk about vaginas so I don’t think you can talk about dicks
just saying
If you want to discuss vaginas then feel free.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If you want to discuss vaginas then feel free.
Hair or there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.